Zoe Lisette

Started by Mira, February 20, 2013, 11:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mira

I think I'm done making stealth logins, I can never keep them straight.

Anyway, I was only going to be gone for a minute but then RL took hold and time passed...Zoe is not dead but really way too much time has passed to bring her back and RL is sufficiently busy for me that I don't have time to do the character justice, regardless. I may play here and there still but Zoe ended up not remotely being a PC one could just play now and again, and so I officially move on.

Zoe was a good example of what can happen when you just let events unfold and see what happens, rather than creating a PC with a specific agenda. I did not design her to run for Mayor or to be a zealot or even a leader of any kind. I built a smart tracker with a sharp wit and that was about that! I'm very pleased with how she evolved.

Thank you so much to the DM team who made my time as mayor so tortur...ahem...awesome! ;) And of course thank you to all the PCs, friends and enemies alike.

The antagonistic relationship with the Order was one of the things that most surprised me and also defined most of Zoe's term as Mayor. We really tried to find a diplomatic solution...sort of.

But alas, there was really only one way this was going to end, and so it was:

Fighting at H'bala's doorstep was epic

And of course, this was hysterical:

Let's have a look at that again, shall we? Hahaha sorry guys. It was a blast though, yes? :)

Damien

great fun, that scene in the keep was hilar

Erwin the German

Tons of fun on DM quests, Priory burning, and general shooting of the shit on Faye.

xxWhisperingWindsxx

[20:20] <crump> nature's not outright trying to murder everyone there, it's playing gentle, lures everyone into a false sense of security. then it strikes. chicago's weather is the bdsm of nature systems

Pentaxius

Awesome PC, I had a blast in our interactions all the way ! I fondly recall the good old days of her masterfully managed mayoral term.

Bravo.

Pandip

Always loved a good chat with Zoe.

Canzah

The Old Hack

Wonderful character :)

Lord Byron

Jaydemoon told me she was a tranny, was this true?

Mira

Quote from: Lord Byron;326735Jaydemoon told me she was a tranny, was this true?

I hardly think her vehicular associations are relevant.

Aethereal

There was an ongoing plot related to Zoe, specifically some developments following on from certain deeds done as mayor.

I can't say it would be interesting for you to keep her just to see them concluded, though you probably already know what it involves now anyway.

Congratulations on surviving a term as mayor!
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.