Ranes Sharboneth

Started by domare, February 25, 2013, 02:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CollegeDropout

Arturo is deeply depressed after losing Ranes, had a great time with him IG, sucks that RL hindered big plots to start between us!

Calixto

I was so beginning to have fun with Ranes... :( Ah well, these things happen. Good luck on your next concept!
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

Pup

Nice job.  He had become a staple of Mistlocke.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

CluelessNoob

Excellent character man. Had great fun playing with you! Looking forward to your next. :)

NecropolisV

lol loved sharboneth in what little i saw of him, we never could get a proper deal done between our pcs lol, every time i had gold you never had the ware, when you had the ware i didnt have the gold xD

Twelve

Good stuff.  

Had a real "feel" to him

RuinedDesires

With my brief time playing as your apprentice, I certainly enjoyed the fact you made me a) rich b) well informed and c) Embarked on an amazing plotting venture.

It's sad to see him go, I can say he was more than meets the eye and a credit to the Master merchant position!

Well done man!

Aethereal

Aww, no!

It was fun interacting with a fellow Councillor and I am really glad I got to experience the estate and the renovations Ranes managed in there. Well done!
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.