Letter left at the League of White Hall

Started by domare, August 28, 2023, 03:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

domare

Esteemed Members of the White League,

Only a tenday ago, I arrived at this Well.  A dinar-less refugee from the Wastelands of the Sands. I endured many scorn-filled glances that relayed "Another urchin?  Another refugee to feed?"  In hindsight, I suppose I cannot blame them.  Such could be true if I wasn't graced with both luck and fortune to make it here and without serious injury or disease.

Members of this League, however, were among the first to welcome me.  To see me provided with food, blanket, and conversation.  It is due to this welcomed embrace, that I commit myself this day to the tenets of this guild.  It is because of you; I wear the White.

As I understand it, election cycle approaches.  I was once a minor aristocrat within my village.  I wish to learn who is our Candidate for this election cycle and learn how I may be of assistance seeing one of our members as a Legate. 

I shall be about often.  Please feel free to approach me and share salutations.

Ivasaar Veverell

Erudiche

Ivasaar Veverell,

I am glad that it is the League of White who showed you compassion, friend, for this is our cause. We have not yet appointed a Candidate, formally, and I will not appoint myself to that position without a democratic process. Yet I am one of the most vocal and publicly known figures of the Lily and should like to treat with you soon.

I have the honor to be your obedient servant,
Domhnall Judicael Guivarch
Redemption! Redemption!