Aldstan van der Meer, Twilight Palatinus

Started by mazzz, April 09, 2022, 02:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mazzz

Well, it was a fun ride, but EFU happens and sometimes you get dealt a bad hand.

To all the DMs and players that made this ride special, you know who you are. Thanks for being along the journey.

Diabl0658

Aldstan was one of my favorites, I'm really sad to see him go

Lalena Steele

Aldstan was a great character.  Great person to quest with,  and just great character interactions. He and Lalena didn't always agree, but she generally felt Aldstan was a good guy.   I really appreciate how you tried to create entertainment in the ward through writing contests and dispensaries, and helping Lalena to sharpen her fighting skills.  Thank you for creating a memorable character.

Electrohydra

Best good guy to villain for. Looking forward to the next!

Father Time

I don't comment on obits often but Aldstan was a real blessing to have around.

A+ job, buddy.

ZDavidMan

Fantastic PC. Aldstan was the pure strain essence of a man in conflict with  himself and others, and the best paladin I've had the pleasure of witnessing/playing with during my time on EfU so far. No hyperbole

Please always come back

Caster13

Aldstan was amazing. I loved so many things about him: his mysterious and tortured origins; his Dweebish start getting pushed around by others; his never shirking away from duels; that awkward one-on-one meeting with Brie in the Velvete; his prestigious rise up through the ranks of Moonspear; his diction and his manner of speech. It was great to see him become and establish himself as such a fixture of the server.

merrychase

Top notch portrayal from origin to height of fame; Aldstan really elevated the roleplay for everyone around him.

Astra

Aldstan was a fantastic character, interacting with him was always a blast and I really enjoyed the energy he brought to the server.

Flagon

I really wanted the shadow duel with him!

Styngraven

Fantastic fun and I wish I could have ridden with you all the way.

Juglar

I joined Moonspear to play with Aldstan. Fantastic character.

Kinsley G.

Had a lot of fun with Aldstan.

[hide=First screenshot I found. Talking smack as always, loved it.]
[[/hide]

Don Nadie

Aldstan was a cool dude. Both for when serious and when being mocked. Really fun to play with :)

efuincarnatereturns

Alsdastan was my favorite Moonspear. Period.     Loved playing your antagonist on Typherion, and  watching your story unfold from afar on Taban, too mixing it up with you  in the current incarnation..   Best Paladin portrayal I have seen in the Ward.     Such an amazing story arc from  a fallen, broken man  so long ago.. to the right hand of his Lord Lyon..   Well done.    Hope your proud of his story, I am.