Let me tell you about Aaron Goodwill

Started by Scumlord Spiffy, January 24, 2022, 08:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scumlord Spiffy

Aaron Goodwill was born to a prostitute in ring 97 and struggled in his upbringing. A starved, sickly child- he was born weak and unhealthy from the beginning, and his mother fed him just enough to keep him alive. Unable to rely on muscle, he relied on his sharp wit and cowardice- and made it to adulthood.

Through the trials of his youth, he began to blame all his problems on an imaginary friend named Gwendli Bent. He cursed and hated this individual who always told his mother what he was up to- made noise so the other kids/gangsters heard where he was, and otherwise made his life miserable (when in reality he was the one that fucked up) and it turned slowly turned into an entire religion.

Blame Bent for all your problems.

It's never your fault.

It's his fault. That wretched, no good Gwendli Bent.

He was originally a joke PC, and I expected to quit in a few days in boredom- but he turned into a wild, amazing ride over the last three months. A huge thanks to Unfie, CanadianLoki, Stranger, Astra, Hierophaunt, Roxy, and Solipso for an amazing journey.

A huge thanks to Tala, Ironside, Abala, and Skaghunter for running little things for Aaron and making him a genuine joy to play- his misery and suffering as he worked his way through the Rings and lost friends is something I don't think I'll ever get to experience again.

A few screenshots

:

Astra

Aaron was such a great and memorable character! I'll be sure to curse Gwendli Bent in his memory T_T

Runic

I'll always remember the really heartfelt heart to heart Aaron and Winnie had in the Vale about death and coping with it. He was a wine-soaked treasure that'll be sorely missed.
A really great character <3

Walrus Warwagon

Aaron was a cockroach. No other way to explain how he survived where tougher and stronger has failed.

Loved him. He has set an example for us all. Good luck on your next one!

Ironside

A little bit of brightness is gone, RIP Aaron.  Great PC man.

Flagon

Cat

Very sad Aaron is gone now. He was wonderful. Good job, friend.

Electrohydra

Genuinely one of the most interesting characters I've seen on EFU for a long time. Amazing run.

Amon-Si

What a dick. 11/10. Would mortally wound with positivity again.

SN

Lidl

Thank you for your roleplay and the fun we had together on our adventures.

White_Ice

Aaron was incredible and it was absolutely heartbreaking to see him go through all that he did.

Dredi

Aaron was a Collossal asshole who brought much needed life to the ward with wine based shenanigans.

mazzz

Aaron was amazing to interact with, and to hear about. RIP!

Legebril

One of the most memorable charters I've met on EFU :)