Pard-Eye

Started by el groso, November 24, 2012, 06:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

el groso

My first out there bandit, I was classy with many, cheap with others (I apologize for it), but overall, a great learning for me. I got to sense how the server responds to banditry, I was surprised with many classy reactions, and many defensive ones. I think everyone should play a bandit once to feel how it is actually not easy on the bad guys side!

Anyway, it was a lot of fun, but it also felt pretty lonely sometimes! A big thanks to all who played along, and a bit apology to all of those who felt brutalized by him, and actually had no fun added to their RPing lives, it was not my intention, I guess I was new at playing that role.

Pard Eye was a psycho Malarite Hunter, who had a sequence in his mind of trophies to collect to earn Malar's favor in several rituals. He was also a bandit, to support his antics, and something else that should remain a secret for it's a spoiler for things that are still ongoing. The first one of his rituals was getting halfling's foot for luck. Of course, it would have to be of a Prominent halfling, and I was not just going to cripple the first light foot I saw. There was a sequence, like, next would be elven ears, and so on, there were many others. Unlike many thought, he had NO FE humans, and his highest level ever was 7.

The only screenie was actually not me who took, but related to the way he died.

And as always, Keep rocking, EFU!

The Old Hack

Pard Eye added tension to wilderness trips! With him around, you were always wary when leaving Mistlocke.

Keep rocking, el_groso!

~tOH.

VengefulSeraphim

This character was really cool, and I'm sorry his life got cut short - but that's thug lyfe for you.

Ebok

>_> I'm sorry I fed him to ravenous Boars and not something meaner.

Johnston

I'm honored to have been the last person he sucker punched. Good show.

Ironside

Ah, I witnessed a bit of the deeds done in that screenshot there;  Although I never met you, I couldn't take two steps without hearing of you Pard-Eye, and to me that was pretty cool.  Well done with your banditry!

ThisIsWonderland

Really enjoyed our chat in the woods! :3

Jagged

Darn it I was considering joining up with him, or capturing him.

Erwin the German

Thug life ain't easy. If it helps, you're one of the only overt bandits whose been both successful and fairly long-lived (in bandit terms)

o7

Ryan

Thug life ain't easy. If it helps, you're  one of the only overt bandits whose been both successful and fairly  long-lived (in bandit terms)

o7

Random_White_Guy

It was great to hear the ripples he caused over stealing halfling feet, and a unique take on ways to start conflict with PCs through a persistent and original characteristic.

"You bring me here to talk or to kill me? 'Cause I'm not much one for words and I got shit to do..."
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

AllMYBudgies

Pard-Eye made walking in the wilderness a lot more unnerving!