Morvin Ducrow

Started by el groso, January 15, 2013, 06:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

el groso

Morvin Ducrow was from a Chondathan clan of traveling adventurers, mercenaries and bounty hunters in the Dragon Coast. They had little value for honor or traditions, focusing on wealth accumulating and professional reputation. He has learned to be a wild walker as well as streetwise. Morvin acted mostly as master hunter for the Ducrows in the Dragon Coast, and always paid tithe and respect to the Beast Lord, and incorporated the fierce way of hunting of the Pard. He hunted with passion and cunning, striding and tracking swiftly and never resorting to ranged combat. Upon arriving on Ymph he was quickly hired by the Caermyn due to his skills. Hunted bounties, did stuff, got feyed, was converted to Waukeen and the rest is all out there. It was a fun run, I didn't expect to end so soon, but he had it coming! So, moving on!

CHEERS EFU!

Hunting bounties like a bawse!

Poor Jerry!

Even Gadyw was afraid of him! Look at his reaction when saw Ducrow leaving the Estate. (this information might not be accurate)

And his eyes!

Pup

"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Adam

Most important thing in the Gadyw fleeing, is *Chitters*.
Beyond that good run.

VengefulSeraphim

Nice character with a good story, best of luck on your new one!

The Old Hack

Really cool guy! :)

<3

Mr Howardson

An excellent rival for Clan Aberdenn. Clan Caermyn should take notes and stop taking it.

:P

granny

oh, damn you!
just now that we started rolling on the grass... sniff

Miss Match

Shit. You're killing me el grosso, dying on me.

You were a great presence. Good luck rocking your stargazer!!

Jagged

His last name was so cool for a Caermyn. I wanted it. =(