Legate offices,
3rd floor, Palatial Pyramid

CC:
Ezmur the Archivist
Sandstone College,
Ephia's Well Plaza

---

To whom it may concern,

I am enclosing thorough documentation of the second archaeological discovery of "The Competition", further referenced as #TCDO1 (The Competition Discovery, Orentid):

A detailed painting of the site by the Sana Khealn:

[hide][/hide]

Ancient scroll (in Erugitic language) that has been found buried beneath the feet of the statue for Sandstone College's archives, in pristine condition:
[hide]
// Trimmed to avoid spoilers[/hide]

Completed translations of the aforementioned scroll (two copies, one for the Legate's personal collection and one to be included with the original find in the archives of the College).
[hide]// PM'd to DM Muskroot. [/hide]

While I do not like to jump to conclusions without valid proof, I believe it is safe to entertain a thought that this is one of dozens if not hundreds of potential Orentid sites in direct vicinity of "Ephia's Well". With meticulous and unceasing research in time more will be discovered, as the scroll recovered appears to have been a part of a logbook of another Scholar (or at the very least an outsider) to Orentid culture (referring to themselves as "traveler") who has been documenting his/hers observations on vellum.

Providing Scholars Attar and Saenus with adequate archaeological tools for further projects would only serve to expedite our discoveries, details of which would (obviously) be shared with the esteemed Palatial Pyramid and Sandstone College.
Access to the archives of the College would also be appreciated and a tremendous asset to our future work.

Additionally, we would appreciate any documentation or references pertaining to a rather ominous onlooker who has accosted us during our first discovery (#TCDC1), a tall, masked human (?), wielding two blades, who's words indicated he might be a part of some sort of cult keen on deterring research and progress.

Live and drink,
Jamileh Attar
"The Competition"