Legate offices,
3rd floor, Palatial Pyramid

CC:
Ezmur the Archivist
Sandstone College,
Ephia's Well Plaza

---

To whom it may concern,

I am enclosing thorough documentation of the third archaeological discovery of "The Competition", further referenced as #TCDC2 (The Competition Discovery, Caliphate):

1) A detailed painting of the site by the Sana Khealn:

[hide][/hide]

2) An ancient dinar from the Golden Age of Caliphs, depicting the most glorious Calipha in her splendor, her stature noble, her eyes rimmed with dark kohl. The other side of the dinar depicted supplicants bestowing Alikah with a thousand and one gifts - diadems and crowns - at the feet of her throne. An inscription in erugitic indicated "Akilah I".
NOTE:  Lives of Maribid, Volume I by Rayrul the Wise refers to the most splendorous Calipha as "Alikah I", yet the etching on the dinar indicated "Akilah I", so it either requires a new edition with corrected name, or that we came across a dinar with a typographical minting error from the Golden Age of Caliphs.

3) An action figure, bearing a small cup and a pipe. An inscription in erugitic indicated it is a depiction of Feydsiyyar I. I found it quite fascinating, as action figures are often indicative of being utilized in various games.

Both delivered to the Sandstone College's archives, in pristine condition, regardless.

Aside of the historical curia indicated above, I believe the most significant find in #TCDC2 was a levitating sphere, very similar to the ones used both in Fomoria (or, as far as I am told, the Sphere within the Palatial Pyramid - NOTE: I would kindly request access to the sphere within the Assembly Chambers to examine it and cross-reference it, not during a meeting of the assembly.

This sphere, however, seemed to serve a different purpose, most likely geomechanical in nature. it was levitating in the air, in pristine condition, with nary a spot of ash or sand clinging to it. The exact nature of it eludes me, and I do despise theorycrafting without valid background or enough information, yet if I were to take a guess, it was a very advanced heating mechanism, harnessing the powers deep in the earth.  Nadiri Abelle has accompanied us (as this was a joint operation..) so perhaps she and those of Q'tolip can discern more.

Other interesting curio was two jackal statues overlooking the chamber. Whether they were depictions of Adrahasis or other hounds, I am uncertain.

Nonetheless, I am disclosing the location of the site, as it warrants investigation first and foremost by the Geomancers of the College.

Live and drink,
Jamileh Attar
"The Competition"