---

To:
Mari / Sana Khealn / Snorri
Ibram's Fine Leathers and Cobbler,
corner of Qadira street / market square
(temporary correspondence address)

---

Friends,

Please accept my formal apologies for my yesterday behaviour. It was completely unacceptable, and you have done nothing but always been kind, supportive and sacrificed much to aid me.

I do not know what has gotten to me - the lack of sleep, the situation in the Well, the politics, the odd behaviour of that ringrunner, or a combination of all of the contributing factors. I acted as bad, or worse, than a spoiled, self-centered and self-important five year old, neglectful of everything you ever did for me.  I treated you unfairly, I acted selfishly, and was demeaning to the amount of effort, time, blood, sweat and brilliant ideas you have put forward in our collective quest, most of them wiser and smarter than I possibly could have. 

Suffice to say, I would be dead - or worse - if not for you. I fully understand should you wish to go your separate ways and abandon the archaeological pursuits. Know, however, that if you do, you can always count on me to help with whatever it is that you are seeking for yourselves.

I am deeply ashamed. Both formally and informally. 

P.S. Thank you for helping me get rid of that croaking shadow frog curse and get me back on my feet.

Regards,
Jamileh