The Carnal Life of Savage Hill Goblins [...]

Started by SN, October 09, 2023, 06:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SN

The Carnal Life of Savage Hill Goblins:

An Account of Animalistic, Orgiastic Life Among the Natives of the Echoing Canyons

---

by Jamileh Attar

The sexual life of savages has long awaited its natural historian. Owing to sex taboos, that weigh at least as much on the civilized as on the savage mind, this subject has always been veiled in mystery. Our own "modern" societies hold a disdain for all-things-savage, we are full of phobias, traumas, taboos et cetera, imprinted upon us by generations of subtle and very often purposeful (and insidious) social conditioning of denizens of civilized societies into conformity by the powers that are.

This particular subject can be further explored by interested readers within "Cyclical nature of civilizations" by an author unknown, but I shall not dwell on it here, though it is regardless very important to note the weight such social conditioning carries into our personal bias as researches. A fatal flaw, all of us, pursuers of truth suffer from.

As a historian dabbling into ethnography, I can not help but think that we (the collective society of scholars) do not penetrate this subject deep enough - as the question(s) that we shall attempt to answer here is:

What lurks at the very core of the animalistic drive of a primitive society?

Are the habits and rituals something that has developed on its own? Have they been subject to its own social conditioning?

Or perhaps, is it a sign of something much more dark and insidious, an invisible hand that has driven this tribe (and others) into its relentless drive of lascivious procreation as one of the moves in an age-long tawla game.

SN

I. The WHERE
   A.  A typical structure of a hill goblin village
   B.  Under the watchful gaze of..

II. The WHO
   A. Goblin physiognomy
   B. Privileges and burdens of rank - status of females in a native society
   C. Polygamy, hierarchical polygamy, all-in-gamy
   D. Ignorance of physiological paternity

III. The HOW
   A. Orgiastic festivals
   B. Body-care
   C. Beauty magic and its ceremonial occasions
   D. Slime breeding and harvesting

IV. The WHY
   A. The savage myth
   B. Supreme taboos (or lack of such therein)
   C. The invisible hand

Appendix A - Accoutrements, Art, Tools & Toys