[Froim Nimblefinger]

Started by j235, July 02, 2014, 08:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j235

Retired.

All space pirate chickens, bugs, wolves, and rats can now heave a heavy sigh of relief! The manliest, mightest, and smartest captain Froim will no longer be able to hunt you down for your ship!

A former smuggler and thief of the city of Daggerford, whose paramour cursed him never to be able to find true happiness and love again, Froim landed in Sanctuary from a rescue porta like everybody else did. He is eager to restore his former grandor but he is not in a position to do so. He was a drunkward until the day he daydreamed the whole spiders' quest and took the splitting of spoils to be a plundering of the passenger luggage train, and lept on the person who was handing out coins, Rauvorus. Thanks to the overall good-side of the Upper PCs, he got all without losing anything.

He has scored 9 twice in Bilby's challenge, thanks to my secret lag-mitigation techniques. Well, it would have been thrice were it not for an NWN bug. As a subtle type he failed to make something big based on this, in part thanks to KOP's poor timing. He went from pro-Upper to pro-Lower after Howland's Hammer Twenty-Third event, which ultimately spells the way to his end. Well, not so true for this. Curiosity kills the cat. Not so true either, thanks in part to overhearing incomplete information perhaps. Scrying sometimes does better than eavesdropping.

He was involved in Caster's plot starting from a DM event down to the Lower. And part of his plan to counter the BOM curse was to write to Caster's NPC for a solution, but, alas, he was putting too much hope in Melanie, and the withering curse complicates many things. Kudos to Caster here for his plot! You might dictate the future of EFU-4! (Spoilers of probably 1,000 words omitted here. Beat that, Adam, Master of Lore!) After contacting the withering curse, he orchestrated a false suicide scene to get rid of his old name. And issued the bounty in the name of Brot. Like my previous bounties, you folks didn't take it too seriously.

He spent every last of his coins, I think, 1,400 on withering reduction. Chronicler's bug on the spell Remove Curse was the last straw on me, and so, after getting the title of the manliest halfling from a kobold quest where 3 out of 6 participants perma'ed, I decided to let him go crazy. And so in madness this character ended.

Thanks go to DM Howland for the re-introducing the withering curse! And to DM Caster for the his effort putting into getting the server to a new direction! Oh, and for that nice little ring Froim got! That's the first REAL DM loot I ever received! Again, kudos to you! And to DM BOM for his fey curse and Pissrats! Yes, I know, I should have given misinformation to those elves so that they can put up a fight! Sorry! And to DM Lithium Aluminium Hydride for reliving the dreams of Sheela! Right, and Zsigmond and Charlene! A pity it had to come to a halt due to the withering curse! To the player of Mari, Tegwyr, Melanie, Meriam, Chimaera for the great Team Halfling concept and wondrous RP! And finally to the DM team and whoever interacted with him!

Rock on, Team Halfling!

Knight Of Pentacles

Valhalla

Aemiliie will really miss Fro once she finally figures out what happened. (If she ever does!) The hin in her life were pretty slippery folk that she didn't entirely understand, and Fro was no exception, but she was really fond of him nonetheless!