EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight Of Pentacles

Quote from: Random_White_Guy;345342A close friend got put in the hospital, so concepting a new PC and causing a ruckus with D_I takes a back seat to RL.

I'll be back when I'm back.

hope all is well scumlord

Random_White_Guy

Thanks to modern medicine baby was saved. Though now they've got her in an ~easy bake oven~ and flooding the internet with phone pictures. So I guess all is well and I can resume bringing the ruckus with D_I

Also <3KoP<3Scumlord #bffs
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Pelorean

Got a bad flu, not really feeling up to RP or gaming in general. Gonna lay in bed and marathon anime until my eyes are numb then sleep, and repeat until I fel better. Cheers

The Old Hack

Due to a death in the family I am going to be absent for a while. I apologise to my fellow Banites, but I don't think I will be around the next week or two. Take care, all.

~tOH.

DangerousDan

Vlaid

Heavyfog

RL and EFU balance has been difficult of late.  My time IG will be spotty. I'll still check the forums but cant guarantee I can spend any significant amount of time IG on a regular basis for the next three or four days.

Divine Intervention

Going on holiday tomorrow morning and so EFU will take a backseat to partying, I'll be back in action next saturday.

Wrexsoul

Work is done, and I'm looking forward to a week and a half of excessive slacking and gaming before work starts anew (following which I'll be around at more having-a-lifey hours).

Testy McTryoutshirt

AFK for a week or more.

Knight Of Pentacles

Out until connection issues are fixed A miraculous recovery. . .

Heavyfog

I should be back IG more regularly now. :)

Testy McTryoutshirt

Actually, turns out I'll be available on forums, at least, and sporadically IG on agreement.

Damien

a moth till this scum is gone foreva

Crazy Bob

Thanks for the fun guys. Maybe be back later when people aren't getting PK by three pc's. Until then keep up the good work!