Banned from Bay12 forums

Started by The Frying Weegee, December 02, 2012, 11:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Frying Weegee

I was banned for "trolling on Bay12 forums.
I was "trolling" according to one user, because my opinion was too mainstream. I was expressing my beliefs on topic a forum meant just for that.
I am contemplating to send an email to get the ban lifted.
I don't know if this is even interesting to any of you, but I thought it would be interesting to know.

Mr Howardson

It's threads like this that invite trolling. <.<

The Frying Weegee

I am not a troll, I'm just very passionate about my beliefs.

Mr Howardson

Quote from: The Frying Weegee;314812I am not a troll, I'm just very passionate about my beliefs.

I didn't say you were, I just mentioned that posting that you were banned on another forum and stating so on this one is probably not the proper way to go about this.

Gotham

A more important question, what the hell is bay12

xXCrystal_Rose

And I'm not a bitch. I just have a very low tolerance for stupidity.

Paha

I don't get how this is related to us?

The Frying Weegee

Dwarf fortress is made by Bay12.

Aethereal

Quote from: Paha;314823I don't get how this is related to us?

Off-topic post is off-topic? :p

Your topic is irrelevant.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

core

lovethesuit

You're a racist, sexist toad. Get out.

QuoteThe world was built by men. 99.9% of it at least.

QuoteWomen have always had life better than men. I really don't get why feminism started in the first place.

QuotePay gap- Actually not real. Even if it was real you have to look at the fact that women on average live 5 years longer than men in most countries. Would you rather be 75 cents to a dollar poorer, but getting to live 5 years longer?
And most double standards aid women. They are paid as much as male soldiers in war without having to fight. They can hit men but men can't hit them, or they risk being attacked themselves.

QuoteFeminist argument pattern:

1: cookie cutter arguments,
2: strawman arguments
3: Misogyny, shaming tactics etc
4: NAWALT (Not all women are like that)
5: Sarcasm, ignoring arguments,
6: Saying that I am argument mongering
7: Refusal to reply

QuoteWell, women get help if they are the "victim", no matter how stupid the problem. Men are told to "man up" and are laughed at or shamed if they cry or ask for help, no matter how severe the problem.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=88674

Teeth in a Bowl

This thread just got interesting.

Deception

HungeringShadows

Quote from: lovethesuit;314914Check your privilege.

core

QuoteIf a war is started in Saudi Arabia, guess who will be dying for the cause? Not the women. The law is there so women are safer. It is there to protect them.

Hot damn I wish somebody would protect me against driving a car or going outside, I mean obviously the full-body hijab is just to ward off the scorching sun!!!