Increase the reward from portal explores

Started by Damien, March 25, 2018, 12:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damien

Please increase these, at least marginally so they make sense. I did one recently called in a cold forest when you fight about 10 drow warriors/archers and two bionists. We were a strong group but still were guzzling potions to survive, as expected. The reward however was random mundane items consisting of pan pipes, stinkweed and about 500 coin.

zDark Shadowz

Could also be that someone else took all the good stuff for themselves.

VanillaPudding

Yes, the rewards make most of us ignore them completely which kind of goes against the grain of the setting.

arr

Alternatively could have a favor store associated with however many of these you participate in and finish. One point per which can buy from the store.

zDark Shadowz

I've never personally looted the cold forest one but in others I've found things from hero loot to + 1 AC, +1 Fort/Will cloaks, misc equipment for various casters, shielding/stoneskin potions...

We're pretty spoiled when the right one comes up, but they are all potentially fatal explorables.

wundyweiss

The reward on these are very good. There's a few of them that could use a little tweaking (like the cold forest one) but overall I think they are massively more beneficial than terrible. I've seen some really good loot on these requiring little work / effort.

Ironside

I'll take a look at Cold Forest, but the majority of these are ridiculously lucrative (in accordance with the challenge).