Nuberius Bhallaruun - The Dervish

Started by VanillaPudding, October 24, 2012, 08:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanillaPudding

Nuberius was a former mercenary and pirate, but one that was keen on stealing knowledge more than wealth. Her lust for knowledge is what had brought her to Ymph, as she had found records linking her directly to the Netherese and more directly to the Nightrisen. The goal to locate and then free her family line from Warden Sanq was never achieved, but most of her other goals were actually accomplished. Anyway, here are the screens that I managed to capture!

Zusternia wants freedom. We gave it to her in exchange for her jewels and a special viewing lens for the Oracle.

A ritual with Oaktower that backfires on him, service to H'Bala awaits...

Making paladins fall - Always fun

Saved by Razul . . .

Only so he could do this -

I'll leave you with a riddle, the same we had before we left to complete the ritual.

The Man In The Mist

I declare this as LEGENDARY screenshot thread.

Aethereal

Rebirth of the true Mother of All Magic!

Sacrifice in the name of the Magocracy that comes and for the eternal rule of Humanity!
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Pigadig

Sweet.

Eliminster used as a spell component.

Caster13

Pandip

Total badass. That whole fallen scene was flawlessly done and probably one of my favorite moments on EFU.

el groso

VP and his scary bad bitches! Another feared bad bitch. Looking forward to see your next bad bitch! :D

Pup

"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

The Old Hack

BEAUTIFUL.

I really liked Nuberius. But WHAT A WAY TO GO.

SkillFocuspwn

SanTelmo

Good shots from the end! Nuberius was fun to play with.

Yes, this is the real Elminster!
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

Zoe

Awesome. Not even counting the screenies and epic end, Nuberius was awesome.

granny

woot.... this is better than watching a movie!

Winston Martin

A brave faced VP soldiers on...

AKMatt

The scene in which you guys corrupted Claxton was great, and I was glad to be able to respond to that DM channel call for oversight.