EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falgrim

Efuincarnate here, been gone so long, could not remember the password for the forums, and only my Falgrim handle seems to be related to my email addy..anyhow, life seems to be allowing me a bit of free time this spring, and will be returning to our beloved server soon! Just grabbed Beamdogs NwNEE, looking forward to seeing all of you there very soon!!

zDark Shadowz

Seems I'm having issues with using the Steam app on my laptop, and can't seem to recover my previous account, so once the switch happens I won't be around until I get all that sorted.

efuincarnate

Halfbrood fixed me, I am officially returned.  New PC for a new server..
(need a good henchmen? Hit me up! )

Wench

Wont be around until Monday. Have a great holiday weekend for some, and have a great weekend in general for everyone else! <3

Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

CallenBartell

This gave me as good a reason as any to pick up NWN:EE.

I'm back for the forseeable future and excited to see what's changed in the months since I'd had to depart.

Wench

I'm out of town for a couple days. Won't really have a computer until the weekend.
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Sentinel

Be gone about 10 days.

Headed to CUBA!

SergeantWombat

d1n4l9q7

I'm away until next weekend.

Character: Gery O'Millice

So save those scrolls and if you leave the gate open Gery will come haunt your dreams!

Random_White_Guy

The initial RL splash of deadlines has passed so I'll be making a more concerted effort to be IG and involved in things again.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Stranger

I will be absent from the server until I believe I can bring something of value.

zDark Shadowz

Quote from: Stranger on May 02, 2018, 07:12:01 AM
I will be absent from the server until I believe I can bring something of value.

Bring yourself back, it's always been enough :) in your own time of course.

Pandip

I'll be out of town and unavailable until Monday night.

Rookie

Heading to a wedding this weekend.  Will be a little out of touch.

tacticool

I'll be in the woods all weekend, back on Sunday.