EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wench

Gone for over a couple days, have a great weekend gang! ;D
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Halfbrood

Getting married, back in June. May still be around on Discord periodically!

CallenBartell

Well. My computer got kinda messed up, so I'll have to take a short break. May be back soon.

Hollow_Mage

Reduced play time today and tomorrow. Back Wednesday afternoon with purpose and gusto, my twin familiar goats.

bobofwestoregonusa

Really uninspired right now so I'm exploring EE some and getting a cheap desktop that I can shove ram and a gpu in to panic less on EE than my notebook. Comparability issues on that box are a nightmare.

VanillaPudding

Quote from: Halfbrood on May 07, 2018, 08:51:02 AM
Getting married, back in June. May still be around on Discord periodically!

Congrats Halfbrood!

Wench

My play schedule is going to be wonky for the next week while I'm moving. I will for sure not be on starting Sunday-Wednesday, anything before that is up in the air.

Have a good weekend everyone! :)

Congratulations on the wedding Halfbrood! <3
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Pandip

Unfortunately, a major family issue has come up and I'll need to cut down my play times a bit.

IIIIIIIII

Going into a long stretch of work. I'll be around but my times will be quite limited again.

Should be better for a bit come tuesday.

d1n4l9q7

Ciorbă de Burtă

I now must focus a bit on my thesis, and I won't be able to be online to the same, ahem, excessive degree I have been lately. I will still be playing, though. And if you would like me to hop in-game, or want to notify me about something interesting going on IG, please don't hesitate me a message on the Discord, and I will probably do so!
The princes applaud with a furious joy;
And the king seiz'd the flambeau, with zeal to destroy.

Arc

Off on Vacation! I'll be back soon, and around on Discord.

Rookie

Work has massively kicked up for me.  Will be out of the loop for a bit.

Rookie

Looking like I'll be back towards the middle of next week.

Damien