Report Bugs from the Great Retroactive Area Reshuffle & Refresh

Started by ShadowCharlatan, September 13, 2015, 05:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowCharlatan

Report the bugs you find here.

Please be concise but include all important details.

Naturally, exploitable bugs go in the private bug report forum as normal.

SunGlobule

The Cathedral Exterior

The warm glow no longer emanates from the window but from the top of the door. Henrik no longer stands near the combat dummies alongside the fanatic he is training (who no longer attacks the combat dummy regularly). "Seek the Way" inscription on a nearby building twice in a row is a bit odd.

Howlando

Think I fixed everything that was reported to me in the initial rush.

Please continue to report anything after confirming the bug & a reset.

Paha

Do remember to consider if the bugs are something that is secretive, exploitable or otherwise just maybe kept away from public view, in order to let others discover something themselves. In such cases, remember to use the exploitable bug sub-forum so it's not shown to everyone.

The Old Hack

The physician in Lower with the leech quest gives outdated directions. When you ask him where to find the cave, he tells you to go west to the Canal Ward even though it lies to the east, and to look for the cave in the extreme southwest corner of the Canal Ward near the port -- and there is no port there, just mercenaries and stairs up. Also, I searched most of the Canal Ward without finding the cave so I am not sure if it is even there anymore.

TheShadow

one, it is or was impossible to sit in the throne at the throne pit, due to the statues making it impossble to slide in and sit.

two, as the hooded man has moved, the footsteps now lead to nothing in the illusion. Thats all tha i immediaely noticed after the fixes.
Forever in the Shadows, yearning for the Light.

Iserlohn Fortress

There is still a sign saying 'the Worm Pits' in Starag's Rest... in addition the lift placeable thing presently there doesn't make a lot of sense anymore, does it?

Howlando

All should be dealt with.

PintSizedSaboteur

The Access Ways transitions to Upper Sanctuary/Abandoned Ruins and the Inbetween no longer function at all.

SunGlobule

The sign in the Mourner's Camp has one of the placeables on the ground.  The blood and scorch marks on the Lower fight pit are a bit off the ground.   Where the first area of the sewers (from lower) connects to the other side; there are some rock pile placeables that are floating.  

Pigadig

The quest zone, for the quest given by Mop the Goblin, seems really hard to find given the new changes. His dialogue still says "Southern Alleyways" but after 30 minutes of searching last night I couldn't find a door in the new zone which matched.

Bearic

It appears in the salamander that iron ore peaceables sometimes spawn into the wall, making them in accessible. May be the same for the other material spawns.

sharkinajar

I've noticed a few oddities when you walk into stalagmites. It seems to cause your character to shoot up into the sky. This has happened to me a few times. The two I've found are: In the crossroads by the transition to the webbed tunnels, and one in the badlands in the center where the transition is to go through the upcrop of land.

SilkHidingSteel

It can still be a bit difficult to walk around some of the grassy areas directly outside of the barbican.

Howlando

All this should be dealt with.