[A Letter to Cosine]

Started by Empress of Neon, June 13, 2023, 09:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empress of Neon

Quote"Dear Cosine,

I apologize if I upset anyone at the tower. Both in regards to the incident and leaving Ephia's Well. You understand, I trust, why any faith I had in any trials to see justice  done was shattered.

It's not easy. I feel lonely sometimes, despite being surrounded by hale and hearty people. I feel torn from The Mother; now that there is no longer a temple to weep with her in. I feel, again, like a woman hiding behind gates and doors with no company to sally with anywhere but the vicious tundra that'd devour her whole. It doesn't help Ellan's still on his mission.

I intend to meet with my Oathseekers again. This time I will be letting them go. There's too many reasons not to. I hope you'll seriously consider keeping them close and honed to that greater mission. However that looks.

I'm still not giving up on the divination. I never will. Even if I have to become a competitive buyer for baublium in the market.

If you are past the point you're willing to help me, though, I won't grievance you over it.

I hope you're alright. You sounded anxious over the bellows last night.

Come visit anytime you want.

~ Isabella"