Ill Companions

Started by Sheer Gluttony, December 11, 2012, 05:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheer Gluttony

Thought i'd toss this up here to rouse up some interest amongst those of you who are currently looking for a concept or a new direction to take with a character.  There seems to be a few misconceptions about the group from an OOC perspective so I'll be as clear as possible.

Essentially as you may have noted from in game propaganda and meetings, the Ill Companions are a band of highly withered individuals who withered away on the streets of old port, abandoned and infected, until Gustavo Hep united enough of these destitute to form a rag tag band of people from all walks of life turned to mercenary work to provide for their families or themselves.  

The faction is primarily neutral to good in alignment, centered around the idea of raising enough gold to cure all members of the company, combatant and civilian alike so that one day they may win the respect of Mistlocke and settle down to normal lives.  A simple sounding task, but one with huge room for development and PC drive to flourish.  The faction has already faced many difficulties and will no doubt face many more in the weeks ahead, but it will certainly be an interesting ride.  

Essentially, if you were ever looking to play a burned out mercenary, a crusader in need of a cause, a generous priest, a out of luck merchant or any number of other such concepts, now is the time.  The faction is currently down on numbers for a variety of reasons and it would be great to see the ranks swollen once more.

A few key points:

• Although this is a faction run by a DM, it does -not- require an application to join, simply find a PC in the faction and you can request to join at their discretion.
  • Redye your equipment to our stylish colour scheme and look fresh.
  • A badass headquarters in the form of our new inn, complete with resting space, meeting tables and drinks!
  • The chance to be part of a plot which will without a doubt affect the future of Mistlocke.
  • Companion bromance and friends to rock out with.
  • Super special bonus prizes for those who contribute to the faction goals!
If you're interested in learning more find an Ill Companion in game, drop by our channel #Sick or PM me on IRC via the username D_I.

RuinedDesires

Things are getting interesting folks, now is the time to join, think about a concept and change the fate of the world!.. or not

Sheer Gluttony

Due to recent events and more, this faction is very much taking up a vital role in the politics and events of mistlocke.  It's a fantastic opportunity to play a wide range of characters and influence not only the fate of Mistlocke but also of the camp, making real changes to the Companions as a whole through IG actions.

I would strongly encourage anyone who has considered playing an Ill Companion to give it a shot.  As ever, swing by #Sick or find us in game.

el groso

Guys, I don't have a PC in the faction, but I can tell that they're in for major server changing plot, and have nearly 0 active PCs at the moment. It is a great opportunity to join this and shape up things your way. #sick

putrid_plum

great potential and glory in the future of these folks

Mentau

Is this faction still alive? I would perhaps be interested in participating.

granny

el groso

We're the GOOD guys! Join us NOW! HURR

MetallicSlime

Join or I'll pester you to monetary death with guilt trips concerning badly withered children playing in raw sewage.

el groso

Ambitious plans and contradictory stuff coming up. No safety guaranteed.  Prospect of major plot profile. Join while is still non app. HERO/gloodly concepts mostly welcome!

TheMacPanther