Jacqueline Dulcimer

Started by VengefulSeraphim, January 10, 2013, 02:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoD1x

Truly amazing work. So sad to see her go - but looking forward to your next toon!

Blue41

An excellent character, shame I couldn't interact with her more. Good luck with your next!

AllMYBudgies

So sad to see Jacqueline go before we really got chance to do anything Bardic together.

Good luck with whatever you come up with next, and thank you for the experiences with her!

Decimate_The_Weak

An excellent PC. One of my favorite bards of EfU, one of the best.

Gonewild

As one of the people who was fully prepared to guide you toward a happy new life, I have to raise my objection to this ending. You could have had the Great Falls for your amphitheater.

Sheer Gluttony

One of the best bards i've seen in a long time.

MouthOfGod

Jacqueline was a great character :)

Ryan

No! Whose knee caps will Tomas break now?!

Heh. An awesome bard, and really creative poetry and songs, actually. Good job.

Disco

She was a good pc, and I certainly hope you did not end it becourse of my post regarding wings and such. :-/

Pup

I really hope you didn't retire this char because you got wings or whatever...
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Numos

Fantastic PC, and always a pleasure to roleplay with. I really commend you on keeping things interesting and eventful without resorting to mass murder or being a secret Cyricist all along! (Not that there's anything wrong with either, but it was refreshing.) Although Jacqueline did have something of a darker subtext to her at times that always intrigued me.

Waiting for your next!

Pandip

This was one of those great characters that make EFU what it is. She was not the greatest adventurer or most renown hero, but everytime she was in the town square everything felt so much more lively and fun to be around. Good luck in the next concept, whatever it may be.