Another HAK Update

Started by Howlando, March 23, 2014, 05:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howlando

Hello -

We'll be incorporating a new hak into the EFU Module. The hak is called "myconids_efu.hak"

You can either run the EFU Launcher or manually install the hak which can be downloaded from here.

If you don't choose to use haks at all, you don't need to download the file. But if you do choose to use haks, you'll need to update.

Although I am personally rather proud of the extremely contrived method we've had of representing a myconid model in the past (basically a VFX'ed slime model floating half-way up a humanoid torso that vaguely looks like a mushroom) I think you'll all agree that this hak model is a vast improvement and a worthy addition to EFU.

Howlando

Very sorry about this, but you'll need to run the launcher again/manually download "myconids_efu.hak"

If you happened to get "Myconids.hak" you can safely delete it.

Paha

A new update on haks have been made.

If you have haks enabled, you will need to get the new haks, and also update myconids hak, as it has been tweaked.

We have added few creatures, such as kuo-toa and codi creatures to enhance the experience on some of our more specialized areas.

Paha

A small fix was implemented and you'll probably end up loading codi_pc_efu again. I apologize for the inconvenience.