Harold Worcester

Started by I love cats, April 14, 2015, 03:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love cats

Harold Worcester originally a simple man that grew up in the slums of Westgate and often hung out at the city docks. He fell in love with the daughter of a wealthy merchant seeing it as a way to escape and live a new life. She said that she would take him with her unfortunately for Harold she deceived him and he arrived to find her ship had left hours before she told him to meet. This sent Harold into tears and he cried and at the docks..in sadness. At a brothel he got drunk and met pirate captain who offered him a chance of glory, and excitement. Drunkly he accepted this choice not knowing what he was getting into.

Harold sailed the seven seas and was shocked horrified to find that the crew was taking prisoners to be sold as slaves as well as the gold. He voiced his disgust to his fellow crew members. They told the captain of Harold's mood and tone so the captain devised a cruel test. A man was tied down and Harold was given a whip the captain said. "So Harold my crew tells me yeh be haveing second opinions so yeh can prove them wrong and yourself a man or you can walk the plank." Harold whipped the man in order to save his own skin. In addition the  captain made him assist in guarding the brig under the command of the ship's brutal prison guard Harold lost any sense of humanity he had by beating slaves senselessly. He coped with this by large amounts of meals and drinking heavily. He found himself simply unable to cope with being with a  relationship after his first heartbreak and now at times selling them and beating them. Harold grew obese fat and came to enjoy his role  tormenting others he had become a hardened pirate.

Eventually he found himself in and after years of being a worminger he decided that he was going to get back in to the slaving business and committed numerous evil acts. was shamelessly a low class thug and bandit. I was hoping he would get thrown out of Upper a lot sooner ironically it took killing a Lowersmen Hoaran to get kicked out of Upper after he had already beaten and robbed  numerous of his fellow citizenry in Upper. Harold  was absolute scum and a low class thug. I would like to thank the worthwhile PC interactions and rivalries I had developed. My only regret was not DM being around those few times I saw an opprutunity and wanted to do a slave deal. Harold also had many #Plans with Granny and even converted to Talona.

Here is some screenshots

http://imgur.com/a/hO5kd

Ladocicea

I am so ready for your next fat middle aged man.

Knight Of Pentacles

I don't understand don't you use halberds any more?

Mass Transit

Nice stolen loot ;)

granny

My first official convert of all times. *sniffs* MY PLAAAAAAANS!

Oh dear, who would think that one day I would make plans with DrD? I gonna miss the buffoon fatso bandit.

liquidsonic

Think of the children