A load of minor errors

Started by Earmouse, March 08, 2009, 11:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earmouse

Server looks amazing. Landscape is breathtaking! Anyway, a couple small things I caught. Obviously I would imagine they're all super low priority.

There is a poster for the Colonial Guards in Faussad's camp. I think this faction no longer exists, and could confuse other newer players.
    When speaking with Sharboneth Guard Jefferson, there is a typo in the last part of his conversation when you get his quest. It says something about giving his letter "o ut" while it should say "out".
    Kingsman's assistant, Peters, has a dialogue where you can get a quest to transport rags. In it, my character says something to the effect of "Kingsman said you have work" while when speaking with Kingsman, he didn't say that at any point with any of the options. Just confusing.
    Anyone can operate the locking mechanism and drawbridge control atop the Governor's Isle. It didn't appear the area was restricted, but maybe it should be?

Howlando

1 - Fixed

2 - Fixed

3 - This is confusing but it's because of the dialogue that happens if you do Kingsman's quest first. I think we'll leave it.

4 - No change at this time

Earmouse

Cool. Here's another one:

There is an invisible placeable that lets you take the Bat Quest on the Ziggurat. There is also a puddle placeable on top of it, which makes it look like it's flying.

Earmouse

Found some more.

Clerk Zharkanov inside the Sharboneth Citadel has a typo in his name that reads "...serviceo f House Sharboneth"
    The sign outside the Sharboneth Citadel reads Colony Guard Fortress, or something to that effect. I think it should read Sharboneth Citadel.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

The Fellow on Ship wreck beach that gives the Harpies quest has a type in his dialogue

When he asks if you're ready, you respond..."We'r ready."

Or something like that.

Sedarine

The guard by Faussad (sp?) that gives you the letter to deliver to his woman in the Governer's tower...er, she has a mans voice set >.>

Oskar Maxon

-Colony Guard, Zekzeil at the south entrance to the market is still wearing the old Colonial Guard Uniform, and has Colony Guard in her name.

- Another Colonial Guard stands on duty at the entrace to Gobsquat, and should be updated.

prestonhunt

The artistically inclined goblin has a human voiceset.

Relinquish

Rent Stall signs don't always change their title to the one you ask it to. They do take your money though.

Listen in Silence

A wooden bench on the western face of the ziggurat is placed on top of one of those green moss things, meaning it is hovering in the air. The sort of thing that happens when you've alot to do in the toolset, I believe.

ScottyB

@Relinquish: Placeables that change their name sometimes require people in the area to leave (transition out) and come back to see the change. There is nothing we can do about that.

dragonfire9000

Wow. I just kind of, you know, ignore these little errors. You people are amazing.

Howlando

Earmouse

Quote from: dragonfire9000;114655Wow. I just kind of, you know, ignore these little errors. You people are amazing.

Just trying to help!

Earmouse

• The Touch of Class transitions are messy. Entering is fine, but when exiting the building you are put behind the door transition on your way out to the Docks. If you use WASD to move, and you hold down W to move forward, you run into the door transition and get sent back indoors. Can be a real pain! I'm guessing this has something to do with the position of Waypoints?
  • The bulletin boards that show potential work in the Kingsman's has an inconsistency. One bulletin says to look for Fyoris at the front gate to help with a moderately dangerous quest, yet Fyoris isn't around anymore!