[A letter to Akna Ymir.]

Started by Erudiche, March 30, 2024, 03:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erudiche

Akna,

Do you have any preference for what day next week you might wish to arrange the Canal Rally? Additionally, we have a quote from Acolyte Narwen: 500 for a propaganda linework piece, and 1000 for a propaganda painting. I am currently in discussions with Benjazar and the College of Balladeers for campaign performences and songs in  your favor.

When a date is selected, I will contact the League of White's membership looking for speakers, as well as potentially useful endorsements of the League, or condemnations of the government.

Miro Lac-du-Manse,
Scholar of the Lantern
Redemption! Redemption!

Erudiche

Akna,

Alejandro will write his piece for free. I have enclosed in this message a draft of a Balladeer's work, please look and provide feedback.

Miro Lac-du-Manse,
Scholar of the Lantern

[Enclosed is a series of correspondence.]
Redemption! Redemption!

Vegan_Snickerdoodles

Miro,

Regarding the Canal, it may be prudent not to hold such a rally. I work presently with the Vizier to resolve this matter, and to an acceptable conclusion we grow more close. A success in this crisis would be a stronger statement than a rally, and to agitate it may jeopardize our position. The Purple plays already partisan politics with matters of government and law, and in the event that they reject a settlement on the outset of war, they can promptly be punished in the vote.

Should the Purple sabotage our efforts, or choose to continue the folly of embargo, such a rally would carry more power, and can be held then. Let us speak more today, in person, and I will have for the writings my feedback.

-Akna

Erudiche

Akna,

Are there any policies you intend to enact as Legate which might be committed to?

Miro Lac-du-Manse,
Scholar and Sundry
Redemption! Redemption!