My Birthday!

Started by Pestilence, March 18, 2010, 05:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pestilence

Hey guys, its my birthday! My birthday is on the 20th and is going to bring me another year of happiness. I will not tell you what I am turning, but I can tell you that its my birthday.

I started EFU two years ago during the summer of 2008 as a Dwarven Priest of Dumathoin. Rather new to the Underdark, I was a little unsure about myself. Soon though I got to learning mechanics, powers, and divine causes and got into EFU spirit. As a wand salesman he got 10K before he was forced to flee with his dwarven cousins to the Dwarven Island city. The group was disappointingly crushed by the forces of Mur because they could not get a ride with the kobolds.

Many other Pcs I've played were Annabeth Arnima (First EFU:A character when I was still trying to learn how to do apps right). She was a mercenary devout to the arts of war. She was a fan of the Red Knight's works and strategies. She soon was made one of Olid's men and worked a tiny bit with Kivotiin. Her best bud was Sarlee Ster played by DrD.

Illario Averte was my second and more political character. He was LN  with an evil group which consisted oh him, DrD(again >.<), And EFUincarnate. He was buds with Kellian and was joining him in necromatic arts. He was friends with the fellowship. Kellian was an amazing Palemaster and some of the things I did with him was Boss. Also the way Illario did things was he had no patron but prayed a little to every god. He was a faithless though because he had no true religious bonds with a god.

Zanedwynne was often mixed with Zanenditha. You get mixed up with the two Zanes sometimes. Zanedwynne was a full warrior and worshipper of Kossuth. He was tempted to convert to Beshaba from AllMyBoobi- AllMyBuddies. I made this guy around a year ago near the time of my birthday. His buds were TNVW, and AMB.

Damien was a criminal and Gobsquat resurrection project I wanted to do. With his friends Grublub, Vyrkuul, Squixxle, and Brooke. When he got the job of Hanged Goblin barman, he was rather awestruck when all his friends died in front of him and he was alone. I decided to retire him for a while. Who knows if I come back to him or not.

Lastly is the guy I got right now is Ben. Ben is a gangster guy and a Son. More or less he is the trial manager for Wastrel. I did a fight night that was more to my liking. I made some gold, had some fun, and did what I like to do. I can offer this one quote:

Quote from: Pestilence;172773Sending: -In his name of the Lord of his Duchy
Drunkard woman: Lord of his Duchy my ass!
Ben: Lord of his Duchy? More like Lord of his DUCHBAG!

For my birthday I wanted to show off what I've done on Efu and what I did. Also I have many screenshots but I don't know how the hell to work them :P. I will still be going by either Pest or Dread if any of you wonder.Remember that even if I can't go on that much that there will always be a place for EFU in my heart(Unless it gets crappy which will never happy).

Pestilence

Quote from: Myself;172773Sending: -In his name of the Lord of his Duchy
Drunkard woman: Lord of his Duchy my ass!
Ben: Lord of his Duchy? More like Lord of his DUCHBAG!

derfo

Zymnarkmar

Happy Birthday, Pestilence!  Keep rockin' the ol EFU! :D

Ommadawn

Happy birthday  :)

Letsplayforfun

Quote from: Pestilence;172773I will not tell you what I am turning

Aww. Happy B-Day.

TheMacPanther

DangerousDan

Happy birthday! A nice read.

Yalta