Weeping Mother- Taaralg

Started by Thomas_Not_very_wise, September 27, 2010, 08:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Taaralg was a wild orc mother (Breeder/whore) from the clan of Shattered Spear on a nearby Isle. The clan pledged itself to the cause of the spirit that sings, and all her sons were slain in the battle. The remainder of the tribe moved to Ymph, unable to compete with the other tribes during the power vacuum which followed.

The Order slew her entire tribe, and fed her newborn orc babe to their warhounds. In an uncharacteristic act of cruelty, they let her live, taunting her.

She became the Weeping Mother then, and formed the Three. The White Worm (Gralothog), and Black Shadow (Igrak), as a mockery of the numinous order's three gods.

I enjoyed her immensely, and a Wild Orc is always an incredible challenge for any individual. Your cut off from 90% of the beginner quests and the grind at first is vexing and disheartening. It only becomes more difficult when one of your members is subject to a ritual sacrifice and your group shrinks, and questing becomes more difficult.

That said, I say she was a success. Her grief caused her to seek vengeance, and her tears were the beginning of a new legend on Ymph, the White Worm.

Enjoy!

Divine Intervention

FromTheRooftop

AKMatt

She was worth 200 gold at least.  :P

We had some good times, man, shame to see her go.

FromTheRooftop

putrid_plum

poor little halfling...

_-Xenith-_

Tough guys, ganging up on a shorty

Vlaid

The brief description of events sounds like something taken straight from a FR lore book. Sounds truly epic.

Jayde Moon

I like their anime-esque need to cry out their Names and Special Maneuvers during battle.

SawyerTheCleaner

Quote from: Jayde Moon;201657I like their anime-esque need to cry out their Names and Special Maneuvers during battle.

Now I really regret having not met these were/orcs (yet).