Shaimela's Splendor

Started by Random_White_Guy, February 27, 2024, 04:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

But one cycle of the Demon's unbearable heat after La Banda Rossa's endorsement, comes another...

QuoteGausim al-Marain
Live. And Drink. With the Call to Prayer concluded, as we conversed on the nature of charity, of justice, of more I am moved to rejoice. For this night, indeed, when Iyar's Blossoms announce themselves, I announce news.

In the words of Seer Rebecca, who was dispatched from the right hand of the Abbess,

"I have come now because she sees in this moment a momentous, hopeful occasion; not only for we of the Sibylline Sisters, but for all of Ephia's Well..."

The Sisters of the Sibylline Sisterhood have given support for the Sand Gate to be the location for the new District. No longer named the Rose District. Moving forward it shall, as Hasheema is honored in Hope, be known as Shaimela's Splendor.

Auction is to come to see to the conclusion of the 500,000 dinar raised. Investors we await word upon. And at long last we move one step closer to this new era of Ephia's Well. Live. And Drink.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Random_White_Guy

QuoteSister Selsi
Hello, beloved Ephia's Well. The Sisterhood Charity Auction, sponsored by the First Seat, will be beginning in approximately thirty minutes. We'll be auctioning off donated goods and services at the Verdant Stage to raise money for the new District. Beloved contributors to the auction include -

Faisal, Alejandro, and Legate Gausim. I'm certain there might be something for just about everyone. Have a wonderful day- and we hope to see you all there!

After the Auction, came raised word

QuoteSister Selsi
I'd like to thank, again, all the participants in our auction! Together we've raised from this auction twenty four thousand and one Dinar for the new District fund, pushing us all along a little bit farther to beginning this great new work. Together we'll make our Well- and the world- a little bit better.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Yet still after that came further word, as more donations flowed. As well as a charitable matching of the Ephian Treasury with both Legates agreeing to match the Auction and Donated funds. Announcement came thereafter.[/i

QuoteGausim al-Marain
Live. And Drink. I am pleased to announce that the Auction has resulted in 60,000 dinar donated to district costs of Shaimela's Splendor. 30,000 dinar from Auction and Donation, with a matching 30,000 dinar from Ephia's Treasury.

With the sums acquired we now officially have three fourths of the needed sum for the breaking of ground, while we still await the Gohari Survey as well as the other interested parties of investment. May I extend gratitude to you each and all for your contributions, as we near completion.

As Scribes tabulate the sums with the claim of the Legate of the First Seat's bellows, word spreads that over 375,000 dinar of the 500,000 needed to break ground on the project acquired. Efforts continue apace as the Gohari Heavy Machinery survey awaits, as well as word from the others of Bazeel's potential investors.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips