Ukag Ashgrim

Started by Astegard, March 06, 2021, 08:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astegard

Whew what a wild ride.
Thanks to everyone involved in making this a great adventure.
In the end other people got blamed for more or less everything my PC did, but now comes the grand reveal :)

Enjoy!

I started with Ukag when I realized I could probably make a ranger necromancer as they get summoning points and can take SF/GSF necro at 6 and 9.
Who wouldnt want to be a necromancer with full BAB, high HP and the ability to sneak around while their undead do all the work.

Story time:
Upon ariving in the city of rings Ukag quickly discovered the treasure trove of ancient dead animals encased in the amber below the ponds.
And so he set to work to mine out the beasts corpses:

After days of mining unnoticed his first success was achieved when he managed to mine free and ancient wolf. 
The creature was hard to control due to the amber still coating it so Ukag used it as a guardian for his animated Ogre while it dealt a fatal blow to the hated Changelings.
A blow far greater then even Ukag could have anticipated...

The changelings. blinded by their rage, blamed the peerage for the death of the Willow. To the great amusement of Ukag.

Not long after these events Ukag was visited by a strange creature composed of leeches, worms and maggots.
It claimed to have been imprisoned within the amber encased wolf Ukag had freed and swiftly enveloped Ukag.

While being invaded by the strange being Ukag was shown vision of a far greature being still sealed within the amber below the ponds, a primordial creature sealed there within the amber.
The being now commanded him to dig free this primordial.

Ukag joined forces with the followers of Yevethax who had flocked to the now dead willow that so closely resembles the symbol of their god.
There he defended them as they sacrificed changeling blood and the blood of many others, further weakening the changeling magic feuling the amber prison below.

Soon after a long tunnel had been made and the goal was in sight:

Within Ukag found the sealed primordial and used all his skill to free it from the weakened prison.
The primordial creature of maggots and hunger too invaded Ukag who barely managed to stay in control. But for how long could he satiate the creatures immense hunger he wondered?

Now slain shortly after his greatest achievements Ukag was consumed wholly by the creature on his death.
Yet the primordial still remains....

LOOT:

Echigo

Only had that one interaction, but it was super cool, friend. I wish I could have seen more of his shenanigans. :|
meth

Mushroom Mushroom

rip lord grobbus of the scarabi empire

Jagged

Great character and  initiative in-game. Way to shake things up and make  things  interesting for random passerbys with his undead!

Damien

Best (only) necromancer

SN

Disorder