A Package for Miranda Marlin

Started by ItsAdventureTime, May 07, 2024, 09:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsAdventureTime

Dear Miss Miranda Marlin,

Enclosed is the cover and first page of the work you commissioned from me. I have drafts of various other pages in various other stages and I anticipate the complete work will be finished by the four weeks estimate I originally provided you.

As I work on these early pages, however, I have come to realize that the transition from cover to first page is quite discordant. I think an introduction or foreword page would resolve that issue and I would like to give you the honour of writing it if you are interested in doing so.

Let me me know what you decide.

Sincerely,
Zaheera Nahaat

Miranda Marlin

[a seagull delivers a reply in an envelope marked with a few cantrips warding against casual tomfoolery. It malingers a few moments lest any food be left untended]

Dear Zaheera Nahaat,

It looks very lovely! I do think a foreword or introduction page would be nice, but I don't know that I'm the bird for that job. I didn't know her, and I think the only person I know who did is Amelie, now. You could ask her, maybe? I'm an excellent wizard but a mediocre poet.

Sincerely,
Miranda Marlin.

ItsAdventureTime

Dear Miss Miranda Marlin,

Please see included an up-to-date copy with additional pages.

Sincerely,
Zaheera Nahaat

Miranda Marlin

[a broom flies to the residence with a seagull perched upon it. While the broom hovers it hops down to deliver its message before hopping back onto it, bird and broom zipping off]

Dear Zaheera Nahaat,

Thank you! It looks very nice. I feel like we keep missing one another in the Well! The next time we cross paths though I do have more of my end of the commission for you. I hope you are doing well with all your projects! You seem very busy!

Sincerely,
Miranda Marlin

Miranda Marlin

[a bird-borne letter finds its way over to Zaheera's residence once more]

Dear Zaheera Nahaat,

Next time we run into each other, I have more of the commission. Also! If you have not started work too far along on that other project, I do have my new uniform now! You've seen it, but I didn't know if you needed time to do a sketch if you wanted to incorporate it! Also my magic broom.

Sincerely,
Miranda Marlin.