William Winespill, REDSPUUUR!

Started by Hierophant, December 24, 2020, 05:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hierophant

William was my attempt to make a sort of Henry the Fifth inspired Winespill but as always, it took whatever direction felt natural. My first long-term PC attempt since I started working full time again with not much time and I had a blast with the PCs I interacted with the most! (Cordelia, Gawen, that one Zheng retainer that Will made up with near the end, Merrick, Petronela and many more).

He was born in Ticker Square to the Redspurs, but his mother had an affair with Norbert, hence his lineage. He never really got to know his other family besides Cordelia and Gawen, who he became somewhat close with. There was a long journey to go from there!

He was a confused and young fellow with a fiery ambition but also a bit of an alcohol problem, often forgetting things and acting without thinking. Was a blast, see you next PC!

He ended up dying protecting the community he loved; Little Tickertown. He was devoured by the King's Hound.

Screenies;

How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Hierophant

How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Gordan

His body will not rest in the Ticker square tends, he is been brougth home, in the vale.

Thanks for the interactions, i wish we could have made more tohghver but timezone is a hell,  i honestly enjoyed the Brotherhood that was created between our chars, i wish we could have done more.