Journal of Dorvant

Started by I love cats, June 21, 2023, 02:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love cats

It was a disgrace what the peers did. Abandon their hearths, abandoning their lands abandoning their serfs and abandoning Moonspear to die and be swallowed up by Shadow. I firmly believe if we had acted with honor, releases the Hound, did our duty as peers our gods and our King would not have let our ward be consumed. Instead we acted as cravens and cowards fleeing into the rings and even tearing down the rings walls in disgrace. Out of duty to my lord did I disgrace myself and join the others in the drill.

I saw when the grandmaster and supposed noble peers struck a bargain with the Banda Rosa to pillage. After all of that and treachery to true ideals of nobility and honor they had the audacity to suggest every common dredge be given an equal vote. Ser Nicholas would have never stood for this total treachery and dishonor of our ideals. These pacifist ash folk have stood more for honor and civilization than these false knights of the rose who would no doubt at the directions of the adder and the Grandmaster abandon mankind to destruction and doom again.

I love cats

I have no idea why we have idiots in our well who would make excuses for the Sibilant our ancient enemy.  I have said my thoughts that the wheel should not exist if a speck worshipped by Sibilants should flourish. I have conflicts of my own it has been made clear to me that many orc bloods grant their succor to my god the warrior. Can I really rest easy knowing thet my god is a god of orcs? In truth I cannot.

I love cats

I grow tired of these cultists of the mother preaching for the mother's mercy for the worst amongst us.

I love cats

I struggle with my prejudice these gnomes they truly annoy me greatly. I try and rationalize it I try and make excuses that surely gnomes do not deserve such ire and hatred. Yet gnome after gnome becomes involved in not only crimes but sinister affairs they then have the nerve to speak of prejudice and discrimination. They did not endure what half of the toyfolly gnomes endured in the Peerage.

I love cats

The more I see Sathuuls conduct the more I am almost certain that his role as a commander is most certainly not for him. He lacks much in tactics, personality, ability to work a court room unless told exactly what to say. More importantly these Inquisitors are little more than clowns who wish to usurp our authority. They should simply join the fourth legion or focus on colonizing some place in the Sultan's name.

I love cats

After what the Legate told us and seeing this is our commander I cannot justify it to myself to go on this foolish march to follow him on his path of folly stupidity death and dishonor. Let him and the other fools do it. If this is what the purple league will stand for I will throw them my badge and take a gold one.

I love cats

Tried as I might there is no stopping the insanity of the Legate I am duty bound through insanity and death must I march.