Einar Helder - Stygian/Herald of Rot

Started by Germain, May 30, 2009, 02:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Germain

Well... it has been extremely fun and enjoyable to play Einar Helder.  From Red Eleint, to the Stygian Armada, and finally to the Herald of Rot.  I've had an amazing amount of awesome interaction with countless amounts of you.  There are a lot of great moments where I am sure I should have hit "Print Screen" but failed to in the mix of it all.  If any of you have any screenies of ol' Helder, please feel free to post them.

Thanks again and I look forward to the future! =D

P.S. - These are in no particular order. ;)

AKMatt

Since the switch over to the Archipelago from the Underdark, no PC has been as engaging to me or as fun to roleplay with as Einar Helder.  There have been others who got more rep in the public eye, but from the beginning, Helder was such a major force driving the Stygian plots, and with his betrayal and corruption he became even more interesting.

The gold standard for EfU:A, I'd have to say.

Relinquish

Gil + Einar + Belm = BFFs.

Winston Martin

Good fun. Looking forward to more.

Pestilence

Epic. I had an amazing time with Bruce Kain, close to being a Stygian. Bruce + Einar = More BFF than Gil + Belm + Einar

IxTheSpeedy

Another great PC Germain, nice.  Dughlas really did not like him one bit.

Relinquish

Quote from: Pestilence;128347Epic. I had an amazing time with Bruce Kain, close to being a Stygian. Bruce + Einar = More BFF than Gil + Belm + Einar

Belm was Gils more BFF in the stygians, he though einar was weird.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

You did Auril proud.

Pup

Shit.  I knew you'd go and get Helder killed while I was layed up.

Great char.  He was a fantastic Stygian.  Gonna be hard to top him!
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Oskar Maxon

Great one, Germain.

Listen in Silence

Not to step on any toes, but I'd say he was the best Stygian PC so far.

The Crimson Magician

Certainly the most flamboyant.

EDIT: Oh, and nice PC Germain.

sylvyrdragon

Truly enjoyed the RP between Anatia and Einar.

Can't wait to see the next.  Keep up the Great work.

Caddies

Rad PC. Nice work man!

derfo

to hell and back!!