Naida of the Nar

Started by Capricious, November 27, 2009, 03:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capricious

Well, Naida finally died fighting a shadow double of herself. She was my first character on EfU, and I had an awful lot of fun playing her here. I basically created her in the hopes of learning the gameworld, and she wound up doing far more than I'd expected. Anyway, here's some screenshots.

Her character sheet, and I think you may find some of her stats a little surprising.

This one was taking at the beginning of the quest where Gabrielus, Kharst and Landor died, they were among her first friends.

A couple random shots from her travels:

Diplomacy...

Her duel to the death with Horatio.

The events that led to her demise, which started several weeks ago...

And finally her death.

And endlude.

Now for the loot...I figured I'd show her axes and armor for the curious.

However, in death she got a new set of armor!

And finally, because I found this amusing, what her stats looked like as she fought in Warrior's Rest.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

ScruffyMcSmirkalot

Was fun playing with Naida... Truely will be missed. Thanks for the fish!

... Will have to make it one of Walther's goals in the afterlife to lead an army to overwhelm her and bring her over to Team Red Knight >,>

_Woody

Iron Oligarch

A willfully ignorant savage whose ethnocentric arrogance was matched only by her callous disregard for all those around her, even friends, when glory was at stake. Her ignoble death was justly deserved, as well as the denial of the eternal glory she sought in life.

In all seriousness, Naida was a well-realized barbarian steeped in an authentic culture, whose antics and rise to leadership and prominance entertained me to no end.

djspectre

A great character, I had a lot of fun times running around alongside her with Halas and the Black Company.

She always seemed to tolerate his antics and he loved her company on all his little adventures!

Though in one of those screenies...why does it say you died twice?

Dr Dragon

Carlos's interactions with her were great I truly will miss bashing Naida for her unwise decision of betting her soul. I think its great that u RPED her 8 wisdom very good Carlos loved to point out that he found it odd how unwise the leader of the black company was ): I think Parker Fox will be taking over.

KershofSetic

Canzah

I deeply regret I didn't get to play as much around Naida as I would have wanted to.

A great character, whom would have had interesting ties to a past character of my own.

Staring Death

I loved playing Cassian at her side and their endless bickering.

Luke Danger

Awsome character, and epic scarier loot

Velve

Darksteel Dove shall be missed. Ulric will particularly miss no longer having the chance to best her in battle someday...

Unless... *Starts prying for necromancers.* >.>

Also, your real stats ARE surprising.

Twelve

A word of kudos for playing the stats.  Naida was portrayed very well as the unwise field leader the few times I spent time with her.

Refreshing to see leadership in the form of charisma and intelligence and not just martial prowess.

Well done.  Awesome death.

Blue41

Only met her once, loved the character. Shame I didn't get to hang around with her a bit more, but that's what the next one's for, right?

UnholyWon

Great character, can't wait to see your next character.