is Dagul.

Started by Twelve, August 30, 2012, 03:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twelve

So.. finally came to an end with Dagul.  

All I can say is wow.  So many people to thank, I couldn't keep track of them.  I got so in to his personality, that I couldn't even tell you the PCs names, or the players save a very, very few.  There was Wind, Bear, Eagle, Shrew, Maggot, Drum, Leged, the elves, Rani, Crow, the Tainted and so many others.

I don't know how to tell you how many times I logged on, or how many days I played Dagul, but I can tell you I started his journal on October 24th of 2010.. yes 2010.  Through it all I've lost a computer, divorced, moved from the midwest to the deep south of the United States, and Dagul was my one constant.

So .. on with the show.

I lost a lot of screen shots with the computer dying, but Dagul helped scheme and plan the events that unfortunately helped lead to H'bala's release along side Leged and the other Stewards.  He fought for the forces of Ymph against H'bala above all else.  This fight took him from the deepest points of Ymph to Ape Isle, to the highest mountains.  He was a fierce friend and enemy.
His favorite thing in the world was to turn Hunters of animals into prey.  In the end it was his role as Guardian of the Stewards that killed him, protecting the lands.  A fitting end for the feral half-orc hunter.

Please feel free to post screenshots if you have them.

The Loot

The End

Getting Ated.

The Old Hack

Oh my. That was all but a legend of Ymph that passed. I met him a few times with several different characters. None of them got to know him well though all were impressed with his force of personality and quiet dignity (except for Snow Granite-Jaw, but she had this leetle problem of being as sensitive as a ballbearing.)

Rest well, Dagul. You'll be remembered. I hope we will see more of the player even if this is the end of the character.

~tOH

Pool

The few, the proud, the long-lived Half-Orc blood-raging mad-man with two axes.

God speed. Jorgah and him can high-five somewhere in the after-life. o/\o

Adhesive

Only got to interact with him a few times, sad to say! Artemis didn't really like him, considering he revered Malar and she was a Selunite, but I had hoped they might grow to be friends. What a shame!

Good luck on the next, broski!

xxWhisperingWindsxx

I now has a serious sad  :(

But but but !!! NO!  [pouts thoroughly]

I very much enjoyed Dagul.  He was one of the PCs that played a big part in changing Rani's story-arc.  My big lunk and snuggly panther will be very much missed.

Rani is also just naive enough that it wasn't until their last chat that she figured out he worshiped Malar.  It stunned her a bit, so that could have been a rather interesting dynamic.

Ah well, can't wait to see the next one!

<3 <3 <3
[20:20] <crump> nature's not outright trying to murder everyone there, it's playing gentle, lures everyone into a false sense of security. then it strikes. chicago's weather is the bdsm of nature systems

FanaticusIncendi

Double-axe wielding badass guardian of the Fury much respected by Tobias, RIP big guy. Awesome character, looking forward to the next.

BodyMindSoul

sylvyrdragon

I first met Dagul when I was playing "Izzy".  He managed to impress me greatly then.  It was great seeing a bit of the "living History" of Ymph still walking the server.

Excellent work 12 as always.  Can't wait to see what you bring us next.

Pup

Very well played character, 12.  Went out like the beast he was.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

River Walker

Your character was older than the Gossips and Rumors thread.

That's impressive.

mucka1916

A true beastly legend. Sorely missed yet forever remembered. :-)

Pigadig

Possibly one of the more enjoyable wilderness PCs to stalk. We never spoke while I played Walt, but I'm certain we crossed paths many times.

Eddie Walker

Nooo you crazy half orc, I had fun with my short interactions with him as Jora.... though I didn't know he was so old.

Grats mate, looking forward to whatever comes next.

Spiffy Has

Cerberus

kudos, well played.
I enjoyed my interactions with him and Barkor.