Verata Bosque

Started by Easy To Remember, October 15, 2019, 10:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RPG

Verata was a legend.
We don't get a lot of EtR PCs here in the City of Rings but every one is interesting and quality.
Great work
That's my purse! I don't know you!

MAGIC

Verata going out like a boss.

Aethereal

Perfection, MAGIC. I would pay for fan art of that calibre.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Garem

Bravo, outstanding, and absolutely wonderful. I hope that that you enjoyed our characters' weird relationship as much as I did, as it colored the whole spectrum of what it means to be adversaries. And the last letter exchange ranks among my favorite in-character writing experiences.

Pup

That was going to be my exact build (minus tiefling) when I came back after Christmas!   Anyways, good job and it seems I was on to something.  Though I suppose I will go a completely different route now.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

KaedweniKnight

Took the mantle of Lieutenant and Right-Hand of the Krown from Royland Blacks and ran it far down the field, well done.