Moric Brewman

Started by Pool, June 10, 2013, 08:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pool

When I made this character, I didn't think I'd have much fun with it at first. That I'd just walk around and hit things with a Halberd.

I was mistaken. It turned into some sort of under ocean adventure with a Jamaican Crab named Sebastian. I wish I had time to play prior to the siege of the city, but I was already on my way to the surface by the time it started, and I had to go shortly after. It could've been pretty baller.

I didn't get many screenshots. I would've made this thread sooner, but the way that he went didn't really suggest that he was 'dead'. After thinking of the concept, I couldn't say I was that interested in continuing him.

QuoteMoric Brewmen (Poolson)

Lawful Good - Diluvian
  Fighter (7)
  Deity: Gond

His only friend after the fall of the Flooded Nation.
[hide=][/hide]

An aberrant sort of figure that scared the hell out of him while he tried to do his job as an Engineer.
[hide=][/hide]

Where Moric spent most of his time contemplating fish life. Or thinking about somewhere else. (Or where I spent most of my time being AFK.)
[hide=][/hide]

Zango_Unchained

Moric was my Diluvians bro, I am glad he lived a long and fruitful life, as a fringe diluvian survivor, Mad props.