Gima Grayheart: Hearth Mother to the Restless Stout

Started by Vlaid, April 10, 2014, 05:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlaid

My first attempt at playing both a female and a spellcaster in the Maiden of Woe in a very long time. Unfortunately  no screenshots to provide!

QuoteThis character was created on Friday, April 4th, 2014 at 02:07:25 AM.
Since creation, this character has logged on and off 12 times.
The character has spent 14 hours, 47 minutes, and 36 seconds online.
A short lived concept I enjoyed a lot. She was the last survivor of a clan that had sealed itself in it's mountain home to evade the Dread Empire only to succumb to starvation, cannibalism and disease until they all died.

I tried to apply the soft touch of an aging hearth-mother to someone who was plagued by spirits not of her control with a view of being both cursed and blessed to be visited by her dead clan; something like a spirit medium. Caring for the spirits as her children, extending the hearth into a weird place in between life and death. Despite that she was persecuted from beginning to end as a necromancer and driven to the only place necromancers and someone who randomly calls spirits to her side could exist. This inevitably resulted in her end.

Undeath, necromancy, spirits all fun stuff. Highly encourage trying it out some time.

Orion

I wish we could have seen more of her, she was pretty cool. Good luck on the next, Vlaid.

Random_White_Guy

It was amazingly fun and you brought a ton of fresh air to the sometimes stale world of necromancy

Only shot I have is the one where we went tomb raiding and our zombies and spirits massacred the rival wild dead.

Pours out one for the homey
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

The Nameless City

Knight Of Pentacles

sad it didnt last longer