Ser Bohemond of Odileon abbey

Started by ErrantryWar, May 19, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErrantryWar

Bohemond of Odileon abbey was a Triadic knight, who served as a templar in a small Ilmateri abbey in Cormyr before the darkening.

He served a tenure as the Adjudicator, and another as a Protector of the Sacrosanct Fount. Ever seeking to increase it's influence on the realms beyond for the good of all. Through proxy companions and subtle efforts he managed this for a time. He was also a consummate Arthurian knight Errant who would often drag his companions through the dark to vanquish whatever evil he could set them upon. Cries of Onwards, ONWARDS and DEED were common place in his knightly quests. He earnestly believed in the Chalsembyric ideal of creating Torm's mystical home land where you yourself call home. So this is what he crusaded for. Due to all this, he was a man out of place and time. In a world where men are implant fueled war machines, or animatronic sentinels, an old fashioned knight often found himself a relic of times gone by.

He was an unreasonably long term character that I played before-during-and after my time overseas for work. He'd existed for over a year, and was an enjoyable bit-character because of my working hours. I unfortunately never could find the time to shake the rafters with any of his antics, but it matched what I could offer the server when time allowed. It worked well as the hermit/errant knight of the wilds who would show up on occasion to set to some heroics!

For those seeking to tackle the challenge of playing a paladin, I endorse you, and fully support your efforts. It's a long and arduous road, and the moments where it pays off are worth the adventure. At the very least, you'll be great fodder for the evil folks.

I guess a partial list of his DEEDS can be revealed. Also loots. I know people like loots!

[hide]

[/hide]

Ciorbă de Burtă

B-but ... s-saer Bohemond! ;_________; Noooo!
The princes applaud with a furious joy;
And the king seiz'd the flambeau, with zeal to destroy.

Kotenku

Silvermoon_Dervish

Yip yip