[Carved on a pillar]

Marcus Lionsbane

Mushroom Mushroom

In Saurian Letters,

Camaxtli

Howlando

Should be updated. Sorry for the delay.

djspectre

Like to add a separate entry that I emoted in-game (screenshot attached) that apparently I forgot to post 2 days ago when I did it:

Rusty takes a very sharp arrow and carves the following in the stone during a rainstorm alone:

"Pattirina, Daddy is looking for you"
       --Henardo "Rusty" West

Moonlighter

Mushroom Mushroom

Berner Swift, the Knight of Chapters, Hero of the Book.

My King, I shall come!

Howlando

WalkTheearth

When The Beggar of Ba'zeel asked the Duchess Danebluff and her mercenaries answered.

A grateful alms asker offering a vast and splendid Beggar's Buffet to their company for passage.

Ponds-Uprising

Added to the pillar:

[Here came three, The Patriarch, The Artist, The Chronicler. Timeless was their quest, still they seek.]

Gumba

The True Hunter, Sergei Reyer, was here.

Galengar

On the pillar where Mairead Glitt's words are etched (Eastern, third pillar on the right): "Here marks the day six of Glitt's warriors marched out for the deep Rings, guiding Wizards of the Warren to their destination . "

"Galen Drenn
Brighde MacAididh
Elsbeth Malles
Jacob Pappenheimer
Chester Chuff
HERALD OF THE CONSTANT GERT HIRNWYLK RETAINER OF GLITT"

Below that lies: "We Three Sons of Golfaldus."

Howlando

Updated. Please note that I am no longer willing to fiddle with specific pillars, insead all goes on the big placeable.

SergeantWombat

QuoteAlciede the Explorer
Shield-bearer Morik Kelm
Eden of the Mourning Glory
Angela Lyne, Storyteller
1LT M.F. C/273RD

ErrantryWar

Here have passed The Ardent Companions upon the kingward road. Virtuous deed in heart.

Nazia ibnat Javad, the blade that answers, sworn sword of the Lady-in-waiting
Marianne, scion of house Renouard, handmaiden to the Lady-in-Waiting, master of the scorned rose technique
Sayida al-Noorani, the inquisitive, seeker of lost things, magi of the sands
Valatina Felton, the blessed bearer of the Miraculous Waters, Veteran of the Torc war
Vicarent d'Asareux, the Valiant of the Vale, Retainer of house Velstra, bearer of Lion's Roar upon kingward errantry quest.

-Ever kingward, my friends! To deed!-