Wayfinder-Captain Zsigmond Kadar / Wayfinder-Lt. Charlene Kadar

Started by Vault Shrike, April 07, 2014, 11:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

player1

I've always seen this character with a level of admiration from afar. This is of course a secret account, but I gotta tell you I got emotionally shaken during the interaction they had recently, with the recently blinded Kadar. My callous character was the most challenging RPing scene I've had in years, to keep my player emotions from clouding the actions my PC would have, that is. I lack the words to describe how I felt during that interaction.

Ook

One of the very best.

Aethereal

Quote from: Vault Shrike;381069A good friend in Aethereal's Arantras; here he is calling upon a hurricane.

There were many memorable moments, and I have only the regret of not getting to see more of Zsigmond and relive old times in the later periods as well as never fully formalising entry into the Wayfinders, but time away from EFU and all and returning just when his player-driven story concludes... alas, 'twas not meant to be.

As for Charlene, well... the intrigues of intellect are my favourite and we made a long and delightful game of it, though I am glad at least to have had that final interaction.

It leaves a bittersweet aftertaste, in not being able to interact with this pair the same way anymore. Though you are both to be commended for reaching this admirable conclusion.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Howlando

Zsigmond Kadar ( San...ernance) [TK]: It isn't farewell.... but somehow it feels like it is....

Nice job. I think Zsigmond and Charlene are good examples of how if players stick with a character for a long time it can often be more fun and the characters are more likely to truly become a part of the setting.

Pentaxius

Legendary - it was a blast to be part of his story.

Divine Intervention

One of the best PC's I've ever played with, a real credit to what can be achieved with a lot of hard work and patience.  Kadar was an excellent character.

FromTheRooftop

A stellar performance.

I greatly enjoyed the interactions Carys had with both of your characters, from encountering Zsigmond for the first time by the steps of the House of Governance, through to the many conversations by lamplight with Charlene, and of course, the countless patrols out into the vastness of the Underdark.

Zsigmond and Charlene were, for me, the defining characters of EfU:R so far, having succeeded in leaving an indelible mark not only on the server, but myself as a player, too. I regret not being able to interact with them much during the final few days and missing out on the big award ceremony itself, but... c'est la vie! It has truly been a pleasure and an honor to have played a small part in their tale, and I hope it was as much fun for you two as it was for the rest of us.

I've spent the past hour sorting through the chaotic mess that is my screenshot folder and found a few choice shots that I feel might be worth sharing...

[hide=A Wayfinder's funeral][/hide]

[hide=best fronds]

[/hide]

[hide=I swear my screenshot capturing skills are flawless, okay?][/hide]

[hide=If we're having explosions, we're having a conflicted Abala][/hide]

Aefar

I really enjoyed our relations with both of you and Elspeth. I was always nervous what do you know and what not. And if you really know that Elspeth is a guardian.

And when there was a trial with Zsigmond, I wanted to get Zsigmond to the Stewards if he was exilled (but others rejected).

And your creation of association is really awesome. Your character showed us, that it is possible.

And one more thing to Charlene:

I remember the drow conversation.

"But unlike our priestess, she has real power. She controls whole reconnaissance force." (I do not remember it exactly, but the point is hopefully clear.)

Ommadawn

I can only aspire to play characters of the quality of these two. I wish I'd stayed around to see all of this develop, but all I can say now, is... WOW! :D

efuincarnate

*clap, clap, clap"   Superbly done, VaultShrike.  Well played beginging to end. Had the good fortune to interact with you on more then one pc, and always was a pleasure.  A great example of how to play an impactful, long lived, and good aligned! PC! (Being a long lived anything in EFU can be a challenge!)

Anyhow..Kudos to you and Charlene, great stuff!

Moonlighter

Both of these PCs were great, and awesome to interact with across multiple characters.

Thank you.

TheUnknownEnderman

I... I'm speechless, really. Great characters, I only really saw their end sadly.
I know you guys will just come back with something even better :D

MaimedGod

Charlene was very cool as well, and I loved Abala's many frenemy interactions with her. She was suspicious for quite a while that Charlene had some dark plot she was using Zsigmond for, but the woman of many smiles slowly won her over!

Lunivere

I remember you two were brilliant right from the start. Even at the founding of the Wayfinders both PCs were full of character and they only blossomed further from then on. Respect, well done.

AllMYBudgies

Brilliant characters, both :)