The accursed and tormented life of Zeulisad Amadeus Aethersee the Forsaken Ar-Tel'Quessir Lorekeeper

Started by Aethereal, September 19, 2011, 02:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebok

Impressive. Talk about a Survivor.

Caster13

Dead Man's Chest

An inspirational character that showed genuine character development and change.

I applaud you sir.

The Old Hack

Amadeus was a great character from start to finish. Karrin and Rook liked him, Camille respected him and Cristina... considered him a serious danger. Awesome work!

Bearic

He was fun to play with it. =]

Jasede

I don't think the thread title is long enough, can someone please improve it further?

Aethereal

Quote from: Jasede;260519I don't think the thread title is long enough, can someone please improve it further?

Go away squirtle. You are ruining the thread!
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

chrijone

The throne IS the one in the longest night quest since the one in Vradzn is a wooden chair. :)

Aethereal

Quote from: chrijone;260587The throne IS the one in the longest night quest since the one in Vradzn is a wooden chair. :)

Upon further inspection. I do indeed confirm this. My mistake.

Anyway, here is Amadeus's eulogy/themesong: Rock me Amadeus by Falco
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

Porkolt

The lyrics aren't exactly applicable.

Aethereal

Well ignore the Vienna, debt, 1780 and other Mozart specifics and it works. He was a rockstar!
---

Iron Oligarch

The Boom King

I loved this character- after looking at the screenshots here, I am genuinely surprised and sad that I never got involved in Amadeus's strange and well-written character on a more hardcore level.

Listen in Silence

Saw him when he was new, liked him all the way. Impressive work, dude.

Aethereal

Quote from: Listen in Silence;264531Saw him when he was new, liked him all the way. Impressive work, dude.

Hah. When he was new? What I remember about that was him and his temper tantrums, which was admittedly just me being extremely angry at the time; luckily I could hurl that into his own psycho persona. ;)
---