Oophaga, the Frog Witch.

Started by AllMYBudgies, March 26, 2012, 01:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllMYBudgies

Ebok

Looked fun, I wish I couldve seen a bit more then the forums revealed about her. ^_^

Spiffy Has

Ribbit.

CROAK.

Ribbit.

Croak.

Ribbit.

Croak.

Ribbit.

CROAK.

Ribbit.

Croak.

Ribbit.

Croak.
Ribbit.

CROAK.

Ribbit.

Croak.

Ribbit.

Croak.
Ribbit.

CROAK.

Ribbit.

Croak.

Ribbit.

Croak.
Ribbit.

CROAK.

Ribbit.

Croak.

Ribbit.

Croak.
Ribbit.

CROAK.

Ribbit.

Croak.

Ribbit.

Croak.
Ribbit.

CROAK.

Ribbit.

Croak.

Ribbit.

Croak.
Ribbit.

CROAK.

Ribbit.

Croak.

Ribbit.

Croak.
Ribbit.

CROAK.

Ribbit.

Croak.

Ribbit.

Croak.

mucka1916

Amazing PC AMB. Oozed everything a dark, demented savage who's soul was ripped apart should. For all her creepiness she will be missed :(

Caster13

Wow. Definitely looks like I missed out. Awesome as usual, Budgies!

Aethereal

I suppose I missed out because I delayed our meeting! Shame on me. (But things happened IG that were unexpected and drastically changed my character's outlook, as you mention, all a part of the EFU experience!)

It certainly looks like you had fun, ghostly white pygmies, cannibalism and witchcraft, how awesome.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

MirrorMask

No!  We just saved j00!  Oh well.  Play something nature friendly. I very much enjoy rp'ing with you, AMB.

Questing Knight

I will miss the random creepy stares and cryptic comments.  Cool pc.

Pandip

I haven't been around for long and I haven't seen a lot of what the server had to offer in "the old days," but Oophaga was legitimately up there as one of my favorite PC's.

Pup

Quote from: Ebok;280561Looked fun, I wish I couldve seen a bit more then the forums revealed about her. ^_^
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Twelve

I liked her.  

But I like most your nature concepts.

She will have a lasting impression on a certain half-orc ranger.

*applauds*