Slaughtermaiden Hignar Thundertrench

Started by AllMYBudgies, January 24, 2013, 01:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllMYBudgies

QuoteAs a touch of light relief from my most recent character, I decided to play a Cleric of Haela Brightaxe and smash things with hammers, and cut them with axes. It made a joyful break from the constant chatter of a bar-wench.

In this, Hignar was a success; she died as she lived, in glorious battle against impossible odds. It also went some way to prove (more to myself) that I am able to play something other than an ambient character, or a buff/invis emoter!

Thank you to Klangus Kitt (who also happens to be a new player to the server!) for being a wonderful berserker and a staunch ally in my often impossible ideas of exploring stupid areas! He died along with Hignar in a near impossible fray that was a complete delight.

Thanks also to Norgen Ironeater for being an amazing Dwarf that made the entire week long fray a delight!

"NO FEAR!" etc.

The only screenshot I was able to get - Fighting terrifying demons below the sands, after smashing apart a magical vial! Using up all of her supplies (of which there were plenty) she finally succumbed to the might of the demon, and fell in battle.

She continued to fight on in Haela's name, even as her soul was ripped asunder in the afterlife

Adam

Super rude, true dorf. GJ :)

el groso

I enjoyed she hazing Birbag and pushing him around! Well done!

TeufelHunden

The mythical female Dwarf.

Caster13

Mr Howardson

This explains where Aoife went...

Somnolescent

I miss Aoife!
But Hignar was a joy to have around as well.

But I just have to ask, was her last name innuendo?

bigx2

Damn. Already.

Hignar was awesome. Had great fun tromping around with Hignar and Hooter Klangus.  Well played as always Budgies.

Ironside

A really awesome dwarf.  Quick with an insult or a jape.

AllMYBudgies

Quote from: Mr Howardson;323534This explains where Aoife went...

Aoife went to headache land, indeed.

QuoteBut I just have to ask, was her last name innuendo?

Sadly, it was.

Canzah

The Old Hack

Oh man, I liked her :(

Rude, crude, mean and the only thing she respected was BLOW TO THE HEAD!

Awesome.

Outcast

eternity with buxom crazy dwarf. nothx

Kinslayer988

I am glad that you kept the nickname
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

efuincarnate

Too short! Enjoyed our brief time hunting greys with both of you.  A fine priest, almost had yourself a convert!