[A letter for Domhnall]

Started by cmenden, October 01, 2023, 03:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmenden

Dear Domhnall,

Here is my astrological assessment for Kanön Hray.

QuoteLove:
With doors wide open, love blossoms amid the uncertainty of the times. Relationships deepen as individuals seek warmth and connection in the face of looming conflicts. Love is both a refuge and a source of strength during these trying days.

Violence:
The cold war with Qa'im casts a long shadow, fostering an atmosphere of tension and unease. While open doors may encourage diplomacy, the threat of violence lurks beneath the surface. Caution and restraint are essential to prevent the eruption of hostilities.

Discovery:
The openness of Kanön Hray extends to the realm of knowledge and exploration. Seekers and scholars find opportunities to unearth long-buried secrets and embark on journeys of self-discovery. This is a time for profound revelations and breakthroughs in understanding.

Profit:
Economic prospects are influenced by the delicate geopolitical balance. While opportunities for profit exist, the volatile climate demands careful financial planning and risk assessment. Adaptive strategies are essential to navigate these uncertain waters.

Betrayal:
As doors open to all guests, the risk of betrayal is heightened. Spies and informants may exploit the newfound openness to sow discord and treachery. Trust should be extended cautiously, and vigilance maintained in all dealings.

I'm uncertain if you're still doing the newsletter at this point. I can cease sending these if you are not, since they are written in a somewhat more sensationalist tone than I tend to prefer, given that they are for a publication.

Still, even if you do not publish them, I hope they are useful to you in your daily life.

Regards,
Estellise Azimi