The Effect of The Celestial Disc-Force on the Aspects and Elements of the World

Started by Dremen, February 14, 2023, 04:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dremen

A Study of the Interplay between the Moon
and the Energies of the World  in Celestial Magic

by Azim al-Rashid

For all time, people have studied the movements of the celestial bodies, searching for insights into the workings of the universe and the forces that shape our lives from the night sky. The study of the Celestial Disc and its impact on magic is the very focus of my astrological research. It will provide a deeper understanding of how the energies of the stars and the elements interact to create powerful spells. So, In this book I seek to  explore the effect of the Celestial Disc's light on the various aspects  of the world and how its light can influence their energies.

Dremen

Moonlight has always been an object of fascination, with its silvery glow inspiring both wonder and curiosity. In the field of celestial magic, the light of the moon is believed to hold significant power, influencing and imbuing the elements with its unique energy.

Studying the properties of moonlight and its effect on the elements has helped astrologians and wizards understand the complex interaction between celestial bodies and magic. From the subtle impact of a waxing or waning moon to the potent energy of a full moon, the properties of moonlight play a critical role in the practice of celestial magic, shaping the very fabric of our world.

Dremen

We understand that the Moon's celestial light has a substantial effect on various aspects of the world already, like gravitation. Its effects on the elements and other aspects of the world have been the subject of much of my study and speculation.

When it comes to the element of salt, the effects of moonlight are particularly intriguing. There is suspicion that that moonlight can have a profound impact on the physical and magical properties of salt, altering its structure and enhancing its ability to store and conduct energy. 

~

Dremen

I have had particular success in my recent efforts with the Light of the Moon in this land by working with its abundance of Sand.
By interposing the Incarnum of The MOON in my design across the sand's surface I was able to suffuse the area within my circle with a particularly fascinating effect of stilling. When confronted with radical changes in my psyche, the stilling effect re-stabilized my thoughts.

My reasoning for why I've had success in this process is that it is either that the Moon's visit on these lands each night bathes all of the world in its power very subtly, an energy which still resides in the land even when the Light leaves us and I draw it out again.

Or..

Alternative idea is that the sands beneath our feet are holding something within them, secret.  A secret they can spell out with the celestial disc's energy and with the right Incarnum it seems be possible to draw and filter the aspects of the world to provide different effects.

Dremen

In further pursuit of applying Incarnum to aspects, I have taken the humble rock as my next subject. Stone is unyielding, solid, it weathers a thousand thousand times the bite of the wind and ash. The earth and stone have a powerful aspect in them, waiting to be unlocked and what better Incarnum to do so than the TOWER? If we are to foretell disaster and weather the storms of fate and causality then it seems only natural to combine these two.

Indeed I have even done so! Under a waning crescent moon I have chiseled the Incarnum of the TOWER unto a prepared slab of stone, and focused the celestial disc's light into my design. When completed, I can take pieces of this charged stone and transfer its empowered aspect into myself! Providing incredible protection, albeit temporarily, against physical harm.