Go Go Good Team?

Started by lovethesuit, May 26, 2009, 07:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovethesuit

You: Cool dude or dudette who likes playing heroes, knights, good guys, etc. but thinks the Order is a little too intense/Don't want to app just yet.

Me: hawt 18/f/forgotten realms Hoping to get some like-minded people together for good times and whatevs.

I'm currently in the process of putting together a new character, but he's not quite there yet. You know what I mean, right? A concept is a little different from a character; at some point it stops being an idea and takes on a life of its own. I'm trying to figure out, what is the catalyst that turns this NG Human Fighter into The Awesome?

You may be a little burned out on Team Evil and want to try a change of pace. Maybe you're a good guy at heart but haven't had anybody to team up with to really get going. Maybe, just maybe, you share my dream of a PC Knightly faction, you have the ambition to get it going, but not the underlings.

Keep in mind, I'm not talking about ganksquad killing evil monster app races, or Hey Let's Power-Quest Together Lol. Contact me by PM or IRC, even just to shoot the shit, and we'll see what comes up. I'd like to get it all done IG, but we can at least start the ball rolling, bounce some ideas and see what sticks.

TheImpossibleDream

Quote from: lovethesuit;127754Keep in mind, I'm not talking about ganksquad killing evil monster app races, or Hey Let's Power-Quest Together Lol.

You lost me here sir, good day.

Jayde Moon

Go Go Gadget Good Team!

lovethesuit

This is still happening. If you're looking for a concept of any type, contact me by PM or IRC and I can tell you my ideas.

Raposa_Fox

Quote from: lovethesuit;131387This is still happening. If you're looking for a concept of any type, contact me by PM or IRC and I can tell you my ideas.

Wish I had read it before concepting my current character. Still, will be the next for sure.

lovethesuit

My character for this is dead. Welcome to try making good guys though.

Listen in Silence

Just make a dwarf tbh.

Blubie

Suit, roll a cleric of Dumathoin. The dwarven faction seems to be mostly LG/N anyway.

Behemoth

Who likes playing good? Evils fun.