Character signature and general graphics request thread

Started by Arc, April 22, 2014, 12:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Machinist

Moonlighter, if you could see to doing a Spellguard one and two for the Spellguard Auxiliary (one for War and one for Engineering) that would be ace.

Would need to be formal / retro / steampunk. Likely have a cog in there somewhere.

Spellguard Auxiliary War would be machinist but with swords/warhammer pand such, Engineering would be hammer and tongs perhaps?

All would be red and black as main theme colours.

Moonlighter

I'll see what I can do.

SaltsOfMan

This should be stickied.

Arc

Moonlighter- when I get back from vacation, shoot me a PM on IRC. I'd like to grab you a steam game or something as thanks for picking up the slack while I'm on vacation.

CollegeDropout

I can help out with these as well if Moonlighter/Arc get their hands full.

The Machinist

Agree this should be stickied.

Happy for anyone to have a go at the Spellguard / SG Aux War / SG Aux Eng ones.

Just pop into the IRC channel #spellguard if you want to share trial versions or get any other thoughts from present players.

redo

Hello there! If it is possible to make one signature for my char, i will be really glad! If you can do it here are information. If you dont want or whatever just ignore this thread. Thanks!

Character: stalwart Sigurd
(stalwart is somethink like associate, consort... )
Request: A character signature!
General Style Of Graphics:
rembling hand
Extra Notes: With this signature would be best a small picture of chain with schackles.

Maelstrom

Character: Seivjar Halfstad
Request: Character signature & faction logo, ideally the former being a smaller or more basic version of the latter.
General Style Of Graphics: Nordic/Viking. Runes and circular imagery. Ideally, some manner of stylised shield containing a thunderbolt. Decal would be great, but in a traditional style rather than something suitable as a car bumper sticker.
Extra Notes: http://www.efupw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93348 link to faction post.

Arc

Back! I'll be doing the SG request first for Mechanist, as I know he's still about, and then sort the rest of it out.

goate

Hey Arc,

Great work, every logo I've seen you put out is awesome.  I'd like a new one for the Scrapper Cooperative (Nothing against your original one, Crumpy, it just doesn't feel fitting anymore).  Steampunk, of course;  Maybe something that looks like it was built from Scrap - functional, but far from streamlined.  Or, maybe something based on a faulty electrical circuit?  Or a something with a crowbar or monkey wrench?  Whatever you feel is appropriate would be great, just throwing some ideas out.  I'd like for us to be able to use it in signatures.

I'll buy you a steam game if/when you ever get it done.

Cheers,
Gracken/Goate

The Machinist

How goes the Spellguard ones?

Arc

Sorry, dropped the ball a bit there, but getting back on the horse now. Logo-design requires much more detail and work, and so I got overwhelmed. I have updated the first post with a new form for logos, please provide AS MUCH DETAIL AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE for logos.

Signatures have not changed.

As so many PCs have been retired, anyone who has an outstanding request that is not done, please repost in this thread using the correct form and I will get to it soon.

Sorry for the lapse in activity! All graphics should be completed quickly for a bit now.

Nikolaz

Character: Auxiliary Thrar Latoneir
Description of Request: Signature
General style of Graphic (Western, Steampunk, Elegant,  whatever):Organized, he's not elegant - It's mostly for use in his  position, however a more 'fine' Signature without the title would be  awesome too. Though if you're working on general Aux signatures then ignore this.

Mortui

Character: Gunner Robert Tilven
Description of Signature: The character's signature.
General style of Graphic (Western, Steampunk, Elegant, whatever): Something sturdy, not all too charismatic. Blunt and just there. If you can make block letters look good, kudos.
Extra Notes: Nay.

Arc

Here you go:

[noparse][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2UIZkVs.png[/IMG][/noparse]

I didn't go with the block font this time, but I'd be willing to remake it with a block font if your heart is set on it.

[noparse][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TQW46Ef.png[/IMG][/noparse]