Garagos Holy Symbol

Started by xXCrystal_Rose, October 16, 2012, 10:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXCrystal_Rose

Pretty much. With prayers and conversions the only way to increase it, and the latter being an extremely profound accomplishment unless someone like.. makes a concept designed to feed a convert to partner with you.. it can be a little disheartening to have weeks of progress from rp suddenly all lost! My character has accomplished three genuine faith conversions with wonderful leadup and religious rp, but you can't expect it to be a common or reliable means, and when the symbols reset at level 6 it loses all credit for the work you and the converts have done. It's pretty unrewarding when even the credit for converts gets randomly wiped away regularly, though the rp and watching blood pour from the temple roof onto us all is always an encouraging kick :D

The Man In The Mist

They are receiving converts. I have converted 4 people on my Order Cleric and it is STILL at the base value. ((Well, I accidentally trashed it...))

Pool

I've done conversions to Shaundakul, especially to a Air Genasi. I still have only my stock symbol.

Talir

Tested converting and it should be working.
One bug fixed, hopefully the end of it.